Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scene + button missing after deleting scenes in PI

Hi All,

Any suggestions? deleted scenes but now cannot add any as button missing as per screenshot!
    Attached Files
    Steve

Oww!! Steve you found a scenario I never tested

Will have to work on that. In the mean time you could go to the presets and generate a new demo set. This will add scenes and the interface will then let you add other scenes again.. After you added your scenes you could delete the demo set.

Sorry for that miss!

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

Thanks, will do. Over to you on that one!
      Steve

Comment

Same issue here...

FYI, did the same thing with the same results... no Add button anymore - creating a demo set does add one; but the Add button is still missing at the top Scene level. Thanks Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mikedeissler View Post
          FYI, did the same thing with the same results... no Add button anymore - creating a demo set does add one; but the Add button is still missing at the top Scene level. Thanks Mike
          Mike,

I did not yet release a new version for this issue, so indeed it is still there. It should come in a few weeks though.

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

w.vuyk I know this is an old thread, but I've found this issue with a fresh installed plugin on hs4.
            There's no + for scenes. I do see one for animations.

Comment

Ferret,

Sorry for my late reply. I had to focus on sickness in the family and had no time or energy to be on the forum lately. But will try to work on the backlog in the next few days.

I think you better post this in the thread for the beta of the JowiHue plugin so all beta issues that are not related to HS3 are combined there for now?
              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
              X