RFXCOM Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFXCOM Thermostat

Version 30.0.0.17 has a thermostat device added.
    The plug-in supports multiple thermostats and can be used to control a heater, a cooler or a fan.
    Begin and end times for the day temperature can be configured for each week day in 15 minute steps. For example Monday 06:00 - 07:00 and 17:45 - 22:30
    Attached Files

Bert,

Looks fantastic to me. Could I use a RTS010 switch together with a RFXCom sensor with this? I have this in my configuration and am controlling it by events, but it would be much clearer by using it from the plugin for this.
    Also is it possible to override the schedule when the house is empty, e.g. lower the temperatuur on certain conditions?

And last, it would be nice to be able to raise the setting for the evening, starting at 6Pm or so. Maybe this is already possible if I can override the setting by events.

Really, 24 degrees?

Thanks!

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

You have several modes:
      Timer: in this mode the scheduled times are used to set the Set point to day or night temperature
      Man: manual mode, the Timer is stopped and the Set point can be set manual.
      Day: the day time is used and the Timer is stopped
      Night: the night time is used and the Timer is stopped
      Off: the Timer is stopped and the heater/cooler device is switched off

Comment

Can you really control a zwave stat!!!?
        Hector
        MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
        AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Hi Bert - this looks very useful. What is the hysteresis value set at?

Comment

I think I may have found the answer to my own question - with my Oregon sensor it seems to be the value of the sensor resolution, ie 0.1 degrees. Is there any way to increase this to 0.5 or 1 degree?

Comment

Is the thermostat device using the HS3 Thermostat API?
              Trying to make it appear in ImperiHome, which have support for API thermostats only.

Comment

No, it is a dedicated implementation in the RFXCOM plug-in.

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by b_weijenberg View Post

Btw, I see now that the API has been removed, and there should be just a few device type settings for it to appear as a "native" thermostat
                    Is this something you would consider implementing?

http://www.homeseer.com/support/home...mostat_api.htm

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Issues and bugs with RFXCOM virtual thermostat

Hi!
                      I experience the following bug with the virtual thermostat (apparently my case is not isolated):
                      - When defining more than one virtual thermostat, and configuring schedules under 'Mode' (timings), I see that all thermostats use the schedule used in the first thermostat that I defined. In other words, the shcedule in all other thermostats is ignored.
                      Could you check this behaviour?

- The other issue, as already reported earlier, is that the thermostat is not recognized as a thermostat device in HS Touch. Would be great if it was recognized like other physical devices in the user interface.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Comment

Working...
                      X