No announcement yet.

Qubino Zwave+ Modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only have one quibino module mainly due to 0V switching and it needing a neutral.
    However it works well on all controllers I've tried.
    But as everyone reports the other inputs don't seem to work,
    That seems to be with any controller except the BeNext controller. It worked perfectly with the quibino module.
    Inputs 2 and 3 are reported as motion sensors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've tried to reset it many, many times. According to the manual, the service button is only to be used when the module is connected to low voltage.

Comment

It is solved now.

I first downgraded to Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.25, but inclusion failed (several times).
        I then tried 3.0.1.48 BETA, and it worked.

Mind you, rescan of an improperly added device after changing plugin version will not work.
        3.0.1.77 and 80 does not work.

I had great help here (in Norwegian): http://www.hjemmeautomasjon.no/topic...mmer-murstein/

The extended log seems to indicate that adding support for the Cooper switches in v66 broke support for this device.

Homeseer should really be supporting Qubino -- one of the most common purveyors of EU Z-Wave modules. EU Fibaro is not included without problems either.

Comment

Qubino Zwave+ Modules

Originally posted by diderikfrom View Post
          It is solved now.

I first downgraded to Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.25, but inclusion failed (several times).
          I then tried 3.0.1.48 BETA, and it worked.

Mind you, rescan of an improperly added device after changing plugin version will not work.
          3.0.1.77 and 80 does not work.

I had great help here (in Norwegian): http://www.hjemmeautomasjon.no/topic...mmer-murstein/

The extended log seems to indicate that adding support for the Cooper switches in v66 broke support for this device.

Homeseer should really be supporting Qubino -- one of the most common purveyors of EU Z-Wave modules. EU Fibaro is not included without problems either.

Diderik,

Interesting. I can not include the Z-wave plus double relay (quibino)using Z-wave PI 3.0.1.80.

However I can add the same device to a Z-wave.me USB stick using the same version of the PI.

Are you using a Z-net?

---
          John

Last edited by John245; May 24, 2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I am using an UZB1.

Not quite sure what you mean by being able to add it to a "Z-wave.me sub stick". UZB1?

I too, in a way, got it added to the UZB1 using 77 and 80 (not 25), but no devices were created in HS. If I left it overnight, I would sometimes get a weird non-responding root device.

So, try downgrading to 48 BETA.

Comment

I am using an UZB1.

Not quite sure what you mean by being able to add it to a "Z-wave.me sub stick". UZB1?

I too, in a way, got it added to the UZB1 using 77 and 80 (not 25), but no devices were created in HS. If I left it overnight, I would sometimes get a weird non-responding root device.

So, try downgrading to 48 BETA.

Sub should be USB.

I will see if I have 48 available

---
              John

Comment

It seems managing to include the device on Z-Wave PI beta 48 was a fluke... I thought that PI version was the key to including this device, so I and excluded it. After several attempts I have not been able to reinclude it. Every time with at slightly different error message. I have decided to wait for HS to fix this -- the device is supposedly supported after all.

Comment

Diderik,

I agree. I was also not able to include the module to my Z-net using v 3.0.1.48 of the PI.

---

John

Comment

And the z-wave PI is updated to 3.0.1.83.

"Changed in version 3.0.1.83 (Release)

* Added setting for local dimming ramp rate for HomeSeer HS-WD100+ Wall Switch"

Trying to include the qubino again, but no luck.

Shame on you HomeSeer! It seems you are leaving your European customers behind. You claim all qubino micromodules are supported, while they are not.

Comment

And the z-wave PI is updated to 3.0.1.83.

"Changed in version 3.0.1.83 (Release)

* Added setting for local dimming ramp rate for HomeSeer HS-WD100+ Wall Switch"

Trying to include the qubino again, but no luck.
                      Did you put in a Bugzilla ticket on this?
                      What errors are you receiving when you attempt to include this device?
                      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                        Did you put in a Bugzilla ticket on this?
                        What errors are you receiving when you attempt to include this device?
                        Rupp,

Bugzilla and helpdesk ticket.

Some response on the helpdesk ticket, but issue not solved.

---
                        John

Comment

Yes, I did. May 24th. (Bug 3276.) Status is confirmed, but nothing happens.

There are several other threads on the forum documenting inability to include EU Qubino PLUS devices.
                          (E.g. http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=181797)

The strange thing (as you can see above) is that I managed to include the device on an earlier firmware, but now its impossible. Therefore, I have spent countless hours trying different PI versions &c to make this work.

The error messages are different on each configuration. It used to time out getting association information, after upgrading to the latest Z-wave PI (.83), I get this:

Code:
                          Jun-18 17:20:21           Z-Wave Warning     The device at node 97 should result in 5 child devices being created, but the node interrogation currently has 0. This may still result in a successful child creation.
                          Jun-18 17:20:21           Z-Wave Warning     Node 97 did not respond to a request for the Command Class Version for MULTI_INSTANCE/MULTI_CHANNEL
                          Jun-18 17:19:55           Z-Wave     Getting association information for node 97
                          Jun-18 17:19:29           Z-Wave     Node 97 is a Z-Wave Plus node. Retrieving ZWPlus Info...
                          Jun-18 17:19:29           Z-Wave     Node 97 is Z-Wave version: Lib: 4.05 App: 1.1
                          Jun-18 17:19:29           Z-Wave Warning     Error getting version information for node 97, Send failed.
                          Jun-18 17:19:21           Z-Wave     Node: 97 Controls Class(es): BASIC, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL
                          Jun-18 17:19:21           Z-Wave     Node: 97 Supports Class(es): ZWAVEPLUS_INFO_V2, VERSION_V2, MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY, POWERLEVEL, BASIC, SWITCH_ALL, SWITCH_BINARY, SWITCH_MULTILEVEL, SENSOR_BINARY, NOTIFICATION_V3, METER, MULTI_CHANNEL_V3, ASSOCIATION, MULTI_INSTANCE_ASSOCIATION, ASSOCIATION_GRP_INFO, CONFIGURATION

Comment

So, I have tried again. Several fails on 84, but after excluding and immediately including the module it actually worked. I have no idea if this was what did the trick, but I shall not exclude and see if I can reproduce... I had one warning, but it does not seem to matter:

Code:
                            Z-Wave Warning 	Node 102 did not respond to the Switch Multilevel Supported Get request for endpoint 1.

Comment

I'm thinking of moving from Vera to Homeseer. One of the reasons is that Qubino plus (Gen5) endpoint 2 and 3 are not supported by Vera. But to my disappointment, from reading this thread, it seems that Homeseer has even more problems with the Qubino devices.

Any more news on this? Any estimate when Homeseer will fully support Qubino?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddan101 View Post
                                I'm thinking of moving from Vera to Homeseer. One of the reasons is that Qubino plus (Gen5) endpoint 2 and 3 are not supported by Vera. But to my disappointment, from reading this thread, it seems that Homeseer has even more problems with the Qubino devices.

Any more news on this? Any estimate when Homeseer will fully support Qubino?
                                If you have the latest software version on your module (S5) the moodules are supported by HomeSeer.

---

John

Comment

Working...
                                X