X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popp z wave smoke detector instalation

Hi All,

Help!

Been using HS3/Z wave for a while now, but a little stumped.

Purchased the new Popp smoke detector but having install issues. Using with the Aeon z stick as controller

Unit installs OK (screenshot below) but does not retain node I.D. Have included/excluded numerous times now but cannot get it to retain node I.D. Ive also looked in the z wave controller management section, it also appears there too but not for long. Is there a .dbfile or something I can edit or check?

I have tried network scan/health check and all others!

Guidance appreciated
    Attached Files
    Steve

Anyone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve

Comment

Anyone help on this, still stumped!
      Steve

Comment

I had a very similar issue happen on another type of z-wave node. No one could tell me why it happened and/or how to fix it other than the normal "delete and recreate" answer. In your case it seems that even does not help.

good luck.

Comment

Have you tried enabling debug logging on the /ZWaveConfig page? Does it show anything when it disappears? You may have a faulty unit that resets itself and instructs the zwave interface to erase the node number. Given the lack of responses, you may be the first one to try these with HS. It also looks like it's an EU only device, so likely no one on this side of the pond can offer much help. If you're not at the latest versions of HS3 and the zwave plugin, you may want to try updating those.

Cheers
          Al
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Al,

Thanks, am on latest versions. I will enable log and see if it can shed any light on the issue.

Thanks, will post my findings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Steve

Comment

Working...
            X