Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded to 1.0.0.36 and cannot connect to board

Hi,

I upgraded to 1.0.0.36 and I cannot connect to my Arduino mega 256. I was running 1.0.0.131 before the upgrade. I updated the plug-in and downloaded the firmware to the Arduino. My board is connected thru Ethernet and was working before but now I am getting a connection failed when trying to connect. I cycled power on the Arduino and also restarted HS3 but still no connection. I have 5 inputs and 1 one-wire connected to the Arduino.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ronnie

Resolved?? Reloaded 1.0.0.131 (upgraded or downgraded??) and got the board to reconnect.
    I'll see if I am getting the same errors on the one-wire sensor.

Thanks,

Ronnie

Comment

I have just started the 30 day free trial of this plug-in. Where did you find that version, 1.0.0.131? I have just downloaded and have V1.0.0.36

Comment

Originally posted by feman View Post
        I have just started the 30 day free trial of this plug-in. Where did you find that version, 1.0.0.131? I have just downloaded and have V1.0.0.36
        it is in the Beta section of the updater. I would recommend using this as it has lots of changes and I am about to make this the stable version.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Working...
        X