Enerwave relays interfering with X-10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enerwave relays interfering with X-10?

As mentioned in another thread, I coupled an Enerwave dual relay with a motion detector floodlight so the motion detector could turn the light on or off or I could do it manually by triggering the relay. Strange thing was that right after I installed it, my Zee V2 would no longer control X-10. The plugin reported a fatal error. I never figured out why and thought maybe my CM11A died.

Then I added another Enerwave relay (single) with another motion detector floodlight and a Leviton Zwave plug to act as a repeater to ensure the signal would reach everywhere. I flipped the breaker off to do the installation and after turning the breaker back on, the LED's on every X-10 switch in the house blink. Even the LED on the coupler repeater wired into the breaker box blinks which is supposed to be a sign of noise on the line.

If I flip the breaker to the outdoor floods with the Enerwave relays the blinking stops so I know it has something to do with the Enerwave relays or the motion detector lights they are wired to.

Anyone else experienced anything like this? Ideas?
Working...
X