This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hs3

started playing with upgrade to HS3 only to find no plugin for my thermosatat. I am going to wait for this to be released as its well worth it and we are already used to the thermostat.

Comment

Hi, any progress on getting this updated for HS3? Hate to be a pest but just want to know if I can expect a plugin to be created for HS3...

Cheers,
      Jason

Comment

The money is there, waiting to pay for the HS3 version ... come on ...

Comment

Any plans to continue this? I just installed the RTS CT-80B and would like to use this plugin in HS3. The z-wave radio gives minimal control of the thermostat and the temps/operating mode don't seem to update at all.

Comment

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
            Any plans to continue this? I just installed the RTS CT-80B and would like to use this plugin in HS3. The z-wave radio gives minimal control of the thermostat and the temps/operating mode don't seem to update at all.
            Are you attempting to use this RTS CT-80B thermostat with the Z-Wave plugin?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by reidfo View Post
              Still in the works but moving slowly due to my schedule. I may try to take a few days off work soon to get this done and also BeakerRain. I'm itching to get My own HS3 setup completed and can't until "someone" finds the time to do this.
              Will there be a Beakerstat for HS3?

Thanks,
              Elliott
              "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
              "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
              X