Global Kinect Trigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Kinect Trigger

Sorry for another thread, thought I should keep them separate.

Is there a way to have a Kinect Triggers for all Kinects? Say I want to ask the time in anyroom with a Kinect, do I have to create Triggers for each individual Kinect, or is there a way to have 1 Trigger for all Kinects?

Thanks!

right now you have to create one trigger for each individual kinect

but global triggers is a feature I want to add

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      right now you have to create one trigger for each individual kinect

but global triggers is a feature I want to add
      Ok, good to know for now.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Spud,

I would like to +1 this request. I have most of my actions in a script. Each event has a fairly complex grammar and I use global vars and the script to parse everything out and perform my actions.

As you would expect, each time I add a kinect in a new room I have to edit each event and add a new trigger for that instance and copy and paste the grammer.

I would LOVE to have a trigger that is like Kinnect Trigger- Any. If implemented there would need a way for my script to determine which instance was the one that heard the grammar. I think this could be accomplished by storing the triggered instance in a new global var.

This would greatly simplify my HS Events and reduce the amount of time required when I add a new event or new kinect.

Thanks.

Comment

it's implemented in version 3.0.0.41, see this post: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...90#post1233790

Comment

Working...
          X