Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small blow of gueule because I do not find a contact to send a mail to homeseer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small blow of gueule because I do not find a contact to send a mail to homeseer!

It's been more than 10 years that I am with homeseer and I find pity when in version 3 we have more and more problem compatibility between the plugin! I am also pretty much by the slowness of the appearance of updates! By cons I find really not normal that you have sold plugin then it disappears from the list and so we can not retrieve them or reinstall them! Last precision it just needs a utility to repair or compact the homeseer database! Thank you for your understanding and I hope you understand the frustration that I and other users suffer undergo!

I'm not sure this is of any help, but there is a link to a contact form on the blue bar at the top of the forum page.

With regard to the problems you are having with a plug-in, have you asked for help here on the board? If you need install files for a plug-in, for example, you may find that someone on the board can provide them.
    Attached Files
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X