HS3 and X10 nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mfisher View Post
    How many feet of cable are between your PC and XTB?
    Mark,
    I'm pretty sure you were directing this question to Gordon, but just for reference, I have about 30 feet of cable.

I think Pete's insight that there may be an issue with the integrity of the cable or the connectors is a real possibility, especially if that cable has been exposed to the elements.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

How many feet of cable are between your PC and XTB?
      There is only about 2 to 3 feet of cable between the PC and XTB.
      sigpic
      A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
        Gordon,
        It sounds like you have your XTB 232 connected to an Edgeport? That is the configuration I'm using without any problem.

I assume you have other interfaces attached to the Edgeport, and they are working properly? Is the configuration of the interfaces the same as it was in HS2? That is, are the hardware components unchanged from your HS2 setup?
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Good news Gordon.

Are you using the original CM11A RS-232 cable with the XTB?

Shouldn't be an issue with this cable or XTB supplied cable.

Not sure if moving the cable from the Digi box to the computer will help especially if other devices are plugged in to the Digi Edgeport and working fine.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            Good news Gordon.

Are you using the original CM11A RS-232 cable with the XTB?

Shouldn't be an issue with this cable or XTB supplied cable.

Not sure if moving the cable from the Digi box to the computer will help especially if other devices are plugged in to the Digi Edgeport and working fine.
            It is connected with the cables that caame with the XTB same cable used for HS2.

I have now moved it to the FOXcon ports, will let you know what happens.
            sigpic

Comment

Update

Ok moved the XML to native ports on the focconn - no difference.

decided to do a test. plugged in the XTBMPeo-X10 Signal Meter at the furthest point, no noise reported, manually triggered an X10 device, it took 12 minutes before the meter reported the transmition, still no noise reported!

I think it's a problem with the HS X10 interface, great pity that HST no longer support X10, as without X10 they would not exist.

So I think I am in the ****, convert all to z-wave appears to be the only way out, expensive on the whim of a company to stop support.
              sigpic

Comment

manually triggered an X10 device, it took 12 minutes before the meter reported the transmition

Yup that is a long time.

What else are you running on the HS3 Foxconn box?

Personally I would move the X10 cable back to the Digi Edgeport.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

manually triggered an X10 device, it took 12 minutes before the meter reported the transmition

Yup that is a long time.

What else are you running on the HS3 Foxconn box?

Personally I would move the X10 cable back to the Digi Edgeport.
                  Running nothing else, weather station is currently shut down.

Yep, will put it back onto the edgeport, as you know that will solve nothing, it's back to HST, who no longer support X10
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
                    . . . manually triggered an X10 device, it took 12 minutes before the meter reported the transmition, still no noise reported!
                    I think it's a problem with the HS X10 interface. . .
                    Gordon,
                    If this were a problem with the HS plug-in, I would expect that others would be seeing the same behavior. As I noted in an earlier post, I have a very similar setup to you, and it is working quite well. There must be something else at work in your system. We just need to determine what it is.
                    Hi Gordon,
                    Please post X10 issues to the HomeSeer X10 Plugin forum so that we'll see them
                    Even though he's doing it as a volunteer, Mark Fisher is doing a good job of tracking down and resolving problems with the HS3 X10 performance. I suggest you post a summary of the behavior you are seeing and what you've tried in the X10 forum. (I don't think he has the time to monitor the entire HS board for posts on X10.)
                    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I had problems with X-10 and the interface until I found the right USB to RS232 cable. I had been using the Edgeport on my HS2 machine for years without an issue. When I built a new HS3 box I duplicated all the HS2 hardware. For some reason, there were hardware issues that just didn't allow the Edgeport to work correctly. Once I got that worked out, X-10 has been flawless. I still have a large number of X-10 devices, mixed with Z-wave.

I agree with Uncle Michael. I think your problem is solvable and I'd move this to the X-10 forum.

Barry

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
                        Mark,
                        I'm pretty sure you were directing this question to Gordon, but just for reference, I have about 30 feet of cable.

I think Pete's insight that there may be an issue with the integrity of the cable or the connectors is a real possibility, especially if that cable has been exposed to the elements.
                        Mike, sorry, that question was meant for Gordon.
                        Best regards,
                        -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
                        Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Gordon, based on the log snip you posted the issue really seems to be that the plugin cannot reliably communicate with the X10 hardware interface (XTB). This does not appear to be an X10 noise issue, so something is happening between the plugin and the hardware device. This could be a serial port driver issue but you said moving to a serial port on the motherboard did not change anything so this is not likely the problem. It could be a faulty RS232 cable (maybe a pet chewed on it) - do you have another one you can try? It could also be the XTB unit; sometimes serial ports get damaged by static electricity or other environmental events. I know it sounds dumb, but have you tried 'rebooting' the XTB?

Please try turning ON Developer Mode (on Manage Plugins page) and post a snip of your log when this issue is happening.
                          Best regards,
                          -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
                          Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

Gordon, based on the log snip you posted the issue really seems to be that the plugin cannot reliably communicate with the X10 hardware interface (XTB). This does not appear to be an X10 noise issue, so something is happening between the plugin and the hardware device. This could be a serial port driver issue but you said moving to a serial port on the motherboard did not change anything so this is not likely the problem. It could be a faulty RS232 cable (maybe a pet chewed on it) - do you have another one you can try? It could also be the XTB unit; sometimes serial ports get damaged by static electricity or other environmental events. I know it sounds dumb, but have you tried 'rebooting' the XTB?

Please try turning ON Developer Mode (on Manage Plugins page) and post a snip of your log when this issue is happening.
                            Hi When I moved the XTB to the serial on the Motherboard I also changed the XTB and cables to the XTB I used to use with HS3 when HS3 and 2 were running together, as you know that made no difference. I have turned on developer mode.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have turned on developer mode.

With that turned on you will see all of the serial communications between the plugin and the hardware.

Testing X10 you should also disable rest of HS3 plugins / events (scripts) running. If all is well then turn on one plugin and test some more. Keep adding the plugins / events back in baby steps wise.

Test it manually. Send a X10 command via the HS3 GUI and watch the console communications. See how long it takes to appear in the console.

Do you have an old X10 console around like one of these around? I have used these to test my X10 signal around the house.

You can put it online and test out a command and watch it go to the XTB and to Homeseer.

Look for

1 - Delays between HS3 single X10 command ==> serial port ==> XTB ==> light bulb
                              2 - X10 console (like above) ==> XTB ==> serial port ==> HS3
                              3 - X10 console (like above) ==> light bulb (means your power line is clean and response times should be almost instant)
                              - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

I have turned on developer mode.

With that turned on you will see all of the serial communications between the plugin and the hardware.

Testing X10 you should also disable rest of HS3 plugins / events (scripts) running. If all is well then turn on one plugin and test some more. Keep adding the plugins / events back in baby steps wise.

Test it manually. Send a X10 command via the HS3 GUI and watch the console communications. See how long it takes to appear in the console.

Do you have an old X10 console around like one of these around? I have used these to test my X10 signal around the house.

You can put it online and test out a command and watch it go to the XTB and to Homeseer.

Look for

1 - Delays between HS3 single X10 command ==> serial port ==> XTB ==> light bulb
                                2 - X10 console (like above) ==> XTB ==> serial port ==> HS3
                                3 - X10 console (like above) ==> light bulb (means your power line is clean and response times should be almost instant)
                                Pete, thanks foe suggestion, however, now no plugins work

Auto Update

Date/Time Pri Type/Error Message/Source Aug-25 21:11:16 Info Plugin BLRadar with instance: has disconnected Aug-25 21:11:15 ACTIVE ZONE Living Area LR Occupancy has changed to Active Zone On, Active Zone Off (13 mins, 56 secs) Aug-25 21:11:14 Info Plugin HSTouch Server with instance: has disconnected Aug-25 21:11:14 ECHO Echo for Dining Phone Sensor, No Echo (17 mins, 5 secs) Aug-25 21:11:13 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:11:13 Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin X10:Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Aug-25 21:11:13 Info Plugin X10 with instance: has disconnected Aug-25 21:11:13 Info Initializing CM11A/12U on COM port COM1 Aug-25 21:11:12 Warning I/O interface Z-Wave is down, executable is not running, restarting ... Aug-25 21:11:12 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:11:12 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:11:12 HSTouch Server Server started on port 10200 Aug-25 21:11:12 Info Plugin X10 has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:4478 Aug-25 21:11:12 Info Plugin HSTouch Server has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:4476 Aug-25 21:11:11 Warning I/O interface X10 is down, executable is not running, restarting ... Aug-25 21:11:11 Error Error launching plugin: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'HSTouch Server:' Key being added: 'HSTouch Server:' Aug-25 21:11:11 Warning I/O interface HSTouch Server is down, executable is not running, restarting ... Aug-25 21:11:11 Warning I/O interface HSTouch Server is down, executable is not running, restarting ... Aug-25 21:11:11 BLRadar start BLRadar plug-in has been initialized Aug-25 21:11:10 BLRadar start User Defined Motion Code has been loaded Aug-25 21:11:10 BLRadar start Sensors and Active Zones have been loaded. Aug-25 21:11:06 Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin X10:Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Aug-25 21:11:05 BLRadar start Checking devices owned by BLRadar Aug-25 21:11:05 BLRadar start Loaded configuration successfully Aug-25 21:11:05 BLRadar start BLRadar version is: 2.0.121.0 Aug-25 21:11:05 BLRadar start Initializing BLRadar... Aug-25 21:11:05 Info Plugin BLRadar has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:4428 Aug-25 21:11:04 Warning I/O interface BLRadar is down, executable is not running, restarting ... Aug-25 21:11:03 Info Plugin HSTouch Server with instance: has disconnected Aug-25 21:10:59 Info Plugin BLRadar with instance: has disconnected Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:57 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:56 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:56 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:56 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:56 HSTouch ServerWarning HSTouch had an Error retrieving the capabilities for a media plugin with Error = Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION Aug-25 21:10:56 Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin X10:Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Aug-25 21:10:56 Error Calling SetIOMulti in plugin X10:Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Aug-25 21:10:56 Info Plugin X10 with instance: has disconnected Aug-25 21:10:54 Info Plugin Z-Wave with instance: has disconnected Aug-25 21:10:54 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:51 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:10:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:10:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:48 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:46 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:46 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:46 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:46 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:10:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:43 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:10:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:37 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:35 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:35 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:35 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:35 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:10:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:32 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:10:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:28 Z-Wave Device: Node 4 Z-Wave LR Wall Lights Power Set to 189.395 (W) Aug-25 21:10:28 Z-Wave Device: Node 4 Z-Wave LR Wall Lights Watts Set to 189.395 (189.395 Watts) Aug-25 21:10:28 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:10:28 Z-Wave Device: Node 4 Z-Wave kW Hours Set to 45.037 (45.037 kW Hours) Aug-25 21:10:26 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:24 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:24 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:24 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:24 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:10:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:21 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:10:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:15 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:13 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:13 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:13 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:13 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:13 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:10:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:10:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:10 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:10:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:04 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:10:04 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:10:02 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:02 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:10:02 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:02 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:10:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:10:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:10:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:10:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:59 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:09:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:53 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:51 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:09:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:48 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:45 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:09:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:09:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:42 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:40 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:39 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:39 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:09:39 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:39 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:37 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:09:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:34 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:33 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:09:31 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:29 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:28 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:28 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:09:28 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:28 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:26 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:25 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:09:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:09:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:23 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:20 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:18 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:17 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:17 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:09:17 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:17 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:16 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:09:15 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:13 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:09:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:09:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:12 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:09 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:07 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:06 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:06 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:09:06 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:06 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:04 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:09:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:09:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:09:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:09:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:09:01 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:09:01 Z-Wave Device: Node 15 Z-Wave Power Set to 8.644 (W) Aug-25 21:09:00 Z-Wave Device: Node 15 Z-Wave Watts Set to 8.644 (8.644 Watts) Aug-25 21:09:00 Z-Wave Device: Node 15 Z-Wave kW Hours Set to 0.613 (0.613 kW Hours) Aug-25 21:08:58 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:08:56 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:08:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:08:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:08:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:08:56 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:08:55 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:08:55 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:08:55 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:08:55 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:08:53 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:08:51 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:08:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:08:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:08:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:08:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:08:50 Web Server Web Server authorized local login successful from: 192.168.1.71 User: default Aug-25 21:08:50 Event Event Trigger "Kitchen Lights On By Sensor" Aug-25 21:08:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:08:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 2D Aug-25 21:08:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 29 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:08:50 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:08:47 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:08:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:08:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:08:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:08:45 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:08:44 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:08:44 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: 29 Aug-25 21:08:44 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 25 Size: 2 Aug-25 21:08:44 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55 Aug-25 21:08:42 X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting Aug-25 21:08:40 TTS Speak ():Web server port number is 8080 Aug-25 21:08:39 X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0 Aug-25 21:08:39 X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DB Aug-25 21:08:39 X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: B6 25 Size: 2
                                Time for computer rebuild and posibly new automation system

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X