This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screens created with HSTouch

I hope others will share there screens. Here is one that I made in about 2 hours.
    Attached Files
    Thanks,

T.

Here is what I have done so far....
    Attached Files

Comment

first effort at bedside screen

attached captures of my in-progress experiments with a bedside alarm clock plus...

The 2nd screen is a screensaver which fades in to almost completely blank the screen, but it leaves the clock display visible (but dimmed) - this is how I'd envisage it running most of the time. - a press anywhere on the screen restores screen1. The clock element is positioned at exactly the same coordinates so that changing between screens is very smooth & seamless. - Only problem is, without a client-side timer, I can't figure out how to get it to behave like a real screensaver & display automatically after X mins of inactivity, - right now, I have to press the button to bring it up... :-(whilst

I also seem to have discovered a bug whilst working on the up & down arrow functions for setting the alarm time, - but that's posted in another thread...

Cheers.

Paul G.
      Attached Files

Comment

A sample

Here is a sample of my screens. I am still having a couple of issues with RSS data working properly, so some of them look a little funny. Enjoy!
        Attached Files

Comment

Here are some of mine. I'm graphically challenged, so functionality overruled creativity!
          Attached Files
          -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
          HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

A few more...
            Attached Files
            -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
            HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

One of my screens for TV control.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok here aresome worksin progress.
                Attached Files
                Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Gotta say, i'm loving how easy this is. Here are a couple more
                  Attached Files

Comment

My latest music screen..
                    Attached Files

Comment

another basic screen (dutch)
                      800x600 screen size.
                      Attached Files

Comment

These are my 1st 4 screens. Though, for the most part, they are similar recreations of my mainlobby screens. Still a lot more data to pull through, and most of the main screen icons dont do anything yet

Edit: The floor plans of the house show future planned additions that are not built yet. My house is not this big... yet

2nd Garage, and Theatre room is the next part. Then the back wing (3 beds and a bath).
                        Attached Files

Comment

OK, Don't Laugh Now

Here's my thermostat screen complete with the scripts to support it.

Feel free to post questions if you have any.

Ken

PS. Moderators, Move this to some new section as you see fit.
                          Attached Files
                          "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

My first screen, based on christmas, not finished, but to have an idea:

If i can, i want to realize different templates based on different year events to have more fun

Comment

TV Remote

To go on my Coffee table Touchscreen that i'm hoping Santa will bring me
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X