Trouble with current cost (hs3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with current cost (hs3)

It worked when i used current cost with hs2pro, but when i try it in hs3 now, then i got this error. (when i enable the plugin)

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from Current Cost - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

Hope someone can help me out. Am new to hs3, so i have a lot to learn

Its yust me that having this problem?

Comment

Check that the COM port config in the plugin is for the correct baud rate. I think it defaults to one that's too low. Also, try the (free) third party Current Cost plugin by mrhappy.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
        Check that the COM port config in the plugin is for the correct baud rate. I think it defaults to one that's too low. Also, try the (free) third party Current Cost plugin by mrhappy.

Cheers
        Al
        Cant find any port config for the plugin...were can i find that?

Comment

I don't have it installed any more so can't double check, but I remember it being accessible under the Plugins - Current Cost menu.

Cheers
          Al
          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
            I don't have it installed any more so can't double check, but I remember it being accessible under the Plugins - Current Cost menu.

Cheers
            Al
            It not comming up under plugins..
            Did install current cost 3p too, and that did work very well..and i did set the port to 3 here also, and it also shows under plugins.

Strange that current cost dos`nt work.

Comment

Any idea...

Comment

I can't remember trying this plugin but I would enable developer mode and then enable the plugin, the console window should appear and look inside here for any error messages. Also check the HS log for any messages.

Comment

Working...
                X