This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sireone View Post
    Plugin expired. Do we have to purchase now, or when Beta is over?
    You can purchase it now, it is in the store: https://shop.homeseer.com/collection...lug-in-for-hs3

For all my plugins I always keep a "Beta testing" thread open where I post new versions with fixes and new features.

Comment

Whenever I reboot my SEL, the plugin turns on my 2 TVs that have Chromecast2s on them and leaves the blue chromecast icon screen showing. On the 2 Google Home devices I hear an announcement "Web server port number is 8086".

This is what I see in the log.

Oct-21 5:57:33 PM Chromecast INFO (Bedroom TV,Master Bedroom,Living Room TV,Living Room): Web server port number is 8086
      A rather undesirable effect. How can this be turned of?

Comment

Originally posted by abwyatt View Post
        Whenever I reboot my SEL, the plugin turns on my 2 TVs that have Chromecast2s on them and leaves the blue chromecast icon screen showing. On the 2 Google Home devices I hear an announcement "Web server port number is 8086".

This is what I see in the log.

A rather undesirable effect. How can this be turned of?
        in scripts/Startup.vb delete or comment out the following line:

Code:
        hs.Speak("Web server port number is " & port)

Comment

I am building a screen in HSTouch and get the attached error when changing the volume.
          Is it because the volume is with a lot of numbers?
          Value 20.0000002980232 = "20%"
          Attached Files
          Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
            in scripts/Startup.vb delete or comment out the following line:

Code:
            hs.Speak("Web server port number is " & port)
            Thanks! That fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by peterpc View Post
              I am building a screen in HSTouch and get the attached error when changing the volume.
              I'm not sure, but it looks like HSTouch doesn't like that.
              I will try to round the volume values to the nearest integer in the next version

Comment

Originally posted by abwyatt View Post
                Whenever I reboot my SEL, the plugin turns on my 2 TVs that have Chromecast2s on them and leaves the blue chromecast icon screen showing.....
                I noticed something similar. I have my Chromecast connected to my AVR with CEC enabled. When motion is detected on one of my ZWave sensors, my TV would turn on. Very odd. This problem went away when I disabled that particular Chromecast in the plugin. I, however, don't get any indication in the logs to show it's activating the CEC function of my Chromecast which in event looks like whats turning the tv on.

Comment

I noticed something similar. I have my Chromecast connected to my AVR with CEC enabled. When motion is detected on one of my ZWave sensors, my TV would turn on. Very odd. This problem went away when I disabled that particular Chromecast in the plugin. I, however, don't get any indication in the logs to show it's activating the CEC function of my Chromecast which in event looks like whats turning the tv on.
                  If you have a Speak action somehow linked to your ZWave sensors, this could trigger this behavior, as the chromecast would turn on the AVR and TV to speak the text.

Comment

I installed the new beta and was able to put in the right url now. Unfortunately I wasn't able to cast it. The default media receiver opens but nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by superwerder View Post
                      I installed the new beta and was able to put in the right url now. Unfortunately I wasn't able to cast it. The default media receiver opens but nothing happens.
                      any error in the logs?
                      can you try with a simple mp4 url like this one: https://commondatastorage.googleapis...GoogleCast.mp4

If it works with the mp4 url, could you pm me the url you are trying to cast?

Comment

If you have a Speak action somehow linked to your ZWave sensors, this could trigger this behavior, as the chromecast would turn on the AVR and TV to speak the text.
                        As an option, can the Speak Proxy be limited to Chromecast Audio and Google Home?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

As an option, can the Speak Proxy be limited to Chromecast Audio and Google Home?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                          Disable the Chromecast in config and it won't speak.
                          Peter

http://ohh.pcgsm.nl

Comment

minor bug

minor bug:
                            Code:
                            Chromecast	ERROR DeleteOldWaveFiles Directory '/opt/HomeSeer\html\Wave' not found.
                            Version: 3.0.0.5

I assume this is because I'm running on Linux; /opt/HomeSeer/html/Wave, on the other hand, does exist =)

Comment

Originally posted by peterpc View Post
                              It is fixed in version 3.0.0.6, the volume device value is now rounded to the nearest integer.

In the same version I have added an "Artist" device, and added support for Chromecast groups. Please test and let me know.

Comment

I could make the plugin copy the file to the html folder, so that you can put the media file anywhere you want on the HS3 machine.
                                If it's not a lot of work for you then I would very much appreciate this addition to keep backward compatibility with existing events that specify a different path.

Comment

Working...
                                X