Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BT dongle for Windows 2003 Server (or WHS if you prefer)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT dongle for Windows 2003 Server (or WHS if you prefer)

So I finally got the BT Connector registered again. After many emails to support at homeseer it just worked. I don't know what I did, but it doesn't matter...

But now to something completely different:

Can anybody recommend me a BT dongle that works with Windows 2003 Server?

My new server for HS and such is running Windows Home Server (and I LOVE IT), but finding a bluetooth dongle that works seems to be tricky...

Since Win2k3 doesn't have Microsofts stack, I'm guessing it has to be a WIDCOMM stack dongle...

Thank you!
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Searching for the same.

That would be perfect if any-one would know a working BT-device for
    Win-2003

Comment

Try this: http://blog.netnerds.net/2006/06/set...s-server-2003/

After that, I could install my bluetooth dongle, using the Widcomm stack (from Trust).
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
        Try this: http://blog.netnerds.net/2006/06/set...s-server-2003/

After that, I could install my bluetooth dongle, using the Widcomm stack (from Trust).
        Hi Moskus,

Unfortunaly the files on that site are not all there, do you happen to have a local copy i could use to intall buletooth on my server?

thanks
        Raptor
        HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
        53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
        https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

I'm not sure, I'll have to check.

Comment

That would be great as the files have dissaperaed!
            53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Comment

Sorry to be a pain in the a$$ but have you been able to take a look for the files?

Raptor

Comment

I have one last place to check, my out-of-house backup location. However, that could take a while, at least to the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X