X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi Spud,

I was used with my later Caddx to have a script maintaining the list of opened zone and updating a device string at every change.

This would change the Partition device text string from "Not Ready"
    to "Opened zones: Entry door, main-room window left".

I just adapted the script for Envisalink-DSC and HS3, but did not find a nice way to trigger it (Best would be "at any change in any zone").

I did have a callback instruction in my HS2 setup, but do not feel comfortable using this in HS3.
    I guess this could be a nice feature for the plugin, and a more elegant way than external script.
    A new envisalink trigger "at any change in any zone" would be appreciated as an alternative.
    Thanks
    Pierre
    I will add the possibility to select "Any" for all the triggers that have a zone as a parameter. That will let you do what you want with the following trigger:

IF EnvisaLink Receives Message: Zone Open
    Zone = Any
    OR IF EnvisaLink Receives Message: Zone Restored
    Zone = Any

Comment

That would be great!

I will post the definitive script when ready in the Envisalink thread.

Thanks a lot
      Pierre
      Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        That would be great!

I will post the definitive script when ready in the Envisalink thread.

Thanks a lot
        Pierre
        done in version 3.0.0.24 available here
        you can now select "Any" for all triggers that have a zone or a partition as parameters

Comment

Hey Spud, just installed this on my first 8 zones and so far is working flawlessly for events based on motion or contact openings. I had heard about a longer latency with motion, but this one is pretty responsive
          Didn't care much about actual alarm part...
          Love this plug in!

I can see that I will want virtual devices for most doors and motions to trigger various events.

It would be great if your plugin had a way to group zones into doors, windows or motions or other? and have a way of creating batch group devices. And to add the appropriate window, door or motion graphic based on same groups.

Also, most alarm contacts are doors and windows. As such, would it not make more sense to default description in device manage to Open and Closed rather that locked/unlocked?
          Last edited by ; May 12, 2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Just installed your plugin this morning. Really Really Good! I won't bother waiting through the trial period, and will purchase it today.

I have one feature request. I'm a newbie with the plugin, so it may be configurable somewhere. I find the logging very useful for determining times when zones were violated. Unfortunately, it is listed by Zone #

May-29 10:19:29 AM EnvisaLink INFO Zone 16 status change: Closed
            May-29 10:19:23 AM EnvisaLink INFO Zone 16 status change: Opened

Is there anyway to incorporate the Device Name I assigned to Zone 16 in the log messages?

I am coming from an Elk at my old house, and I had a script that sends me a text on an alarm event - notifying me of what Zone (by name) created the alarm.

Comment

Originally posted by automateme View Post
              Is there anyway to incorporate the Device Name I assigned to Zone 16 in the log messages?
              It is already supposed to show device name instead of "Zone X", but for this to work you may have to restart the plugin after you have renamed all your zones and partitions.
              Let me know how it goes after a restart. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                It is already supposed to show device name instead of "Zone X", but for this to work you may have to restart the plugin after you have renamed all your zones and partitions.
                Let me know how it goes after a restart. Thanks
                Yep, that was it. Thanks!

Comment

PGM Outputs in device manager

Would it be possible to have PGM Output devices in the device manager.
                  It would also be nice to b able to toggle them from the DM screen?

The DSC panels support up to 14 of these outputs but most have 2 or 4 onboard without the expansion board.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitar View Post
                    Would it be possible to have PGM Output devices in the device manager.
                    It would also be nice to b able to toggle them from the DM screen?

The DSC panels support up to 14 of these outputs but most have 2 or 4 onboard without the expansion board.
                    I could add some devices for PGM outputs, but AFAIK I can't get any status for these outputs so this would be a device with no status and a single button to trigger them. I'm not sure I see the benefit over using the existing "Trigger PGM Output" action?

Comment

Originally posted by Gallina
                      Can the EnvisaLink be used to program panel through DLS5. On line.
                      as far as I know DLS5 doesn't work with the EnvisaLink board

Comment

Zero Entry Delay

I have been using your plugin on two different homes and love it, but I just figured out that when you use the zero entry delay remotely from your phone it leaves it in the stay mode unless you open a door.
                        I believe DSC has a zero entry delay mode for both away and stay.
                        With the advent of arming from your phone and or using location services we need to be able to arm after leaving the home in an away mode with zero entry delay
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
                          I have been using your plugin on two different homes and love it, but I just figured out that when you use the zero entry delay remotely from your phone it leaves it in the stay mode unless you open a door.
                          I believe DSC has a zero entry delay mode for both away and stay.
                          With the advent of arming from your phone and or using location services we need to be able to arm after leaving the home in an away mode with zero entry delay
                          Thanks
                          well, the envisalink API only has one zero entry delay arming command, so I don't think it' s possible unless you know a code to force zero entry delay arming in away mode.

Comment

Is it possible with the IT 1000 module via a serial port?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chiphead View Post
                              Is it possible with the IT 1000 module via a serial port?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I doubt it

Comment

state bypass

is it possible to get a zone status that shows if a zone is bypassed or not?
                                Last edited by stamatis; October 4, 2015, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X