Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's perfect, I'll give it a spin this weekend.

Comment

dnssd.dll error

I installed 3.0.0.1 from the updater and then manually updated to 3.0.0.2 using the ZIP file at the top of this post.

I get an error when activating the plugin. Screenshot from the debug console attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

do you have the Apple Bonjour service installed and running on your HomeSeer machine as explained in the user guide thread?
        http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161821

Comment

No. I will give that a try.

Thanks.

Comment

I use XMBC also to listen to internet radio streams. Is there a possibility to directly select a file to play from HS?

Comment

Originally posted by vanisher View Post
              I use XMBC also to listen to internet radio streams. Is there a possibility to directly select a file to play from HS?
              right now you can't, but I'm going to add this feature soon.

When you say you want to be able to select a file from HS, do you mean
              (a) you want to do that programmatically from a script
              (b) you want a web page from which you could browse your library and select a file to play
              ?

Comment

If it is possible to parse it to HStouch it would be creat.

but via a script is no problem at all.
                What i have done is i created a mapping to my nas which has the strm / tbn files.

With yatse on my tab / phone i can browse the files and select which radiostation i want to hear.

Maybe there is a better way to do it, but that way i don't need to see the screen of xbmc.

Comment

in version 3.0.0.4 attached to first post I have added links to the XBMC web interface that will allow you to control your XBMC instances (remote controls + browse media libraries) directly from the HS web pages.

It is still not a solution to browse libraries from HSTouch unless you include the whole web page in one of your HSTouch page.
                  To implement a more flexible solution for HSTouch, I'm waiting for more info on the media API from HST guys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	webremote.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	1170303

Comment

Raspberry pi is here
                    trying to install .4 on HS machine
                    see error on .1
                    now moveing .4 files
                    Attached Files
                    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

.4 = errors gone
                      not finding my Pi
                      off to find out why..

Comment

you can ignore the warning about XBMC.ini, this file is created by the plugin when it needs it.

Let me know if the plugin still can't find XBMC on your PI.
                        Make sure all your XBMC settings are set like in the user guide: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=161821
                        especially "Announce these services to other systems via Zeroconf"

Comment

let the fun begin..
                          Attached Files

Comment

cool, what was the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                              cool, what was the problem?
                              still working thru problems.. config was not right
                              sill can't get Pi connected to internet, but is avail to Intranet
                              will write instruction cheat sheet when done

working on USENET > NewsBIN > SABNZBd+ > FileBOT > Couchpotato >...

Really dusting off the Unix Hat ( Xenix, SCO, SUNoS, Solaris all now gone )

Comment

Extremely cool plugin! Thank you for all your work in this! I'm all in past trial for sure. Wondering if you could help with the MPAA feature. I've created the event, but just two issues. So I enable "xbmc mpaa rating", "is set to (enter a custom value)" "0 to 0". What do I put here? I even set custom values for all the ratings in the MPAA device setup, but the event is not triggering.

Also, when I manually execute the event i only get the text I put in for "Title", the text I entered for "Message=" does not show. I'm using XBMC 12.2.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X