Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvidia not able to recognize in plugin

Hi Spud,
    I followed your instructions steps by steps, including adding the lines in the config/kodi.ini file. I'm able to browse kodi from the internet browser on my pc without issues but for some reason I do not see in the debug log or in the log that it is trying to ping the new Kodi. I will be happy to send you the log if you like.
    By the way, I restarted the plugin several times, including restarting HS.

Thanks,
    Aldo

yes, please send me the debug logs when the plug-in is initialized, as well as your Kodi.ini

thanks

Comment

Hi Spud,
      Please see attached. Thanks for your help.

Aldo
      Attached Files

Comment

you need to click the "Connect" button from the device management page for this Kodi instance

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-05-13 12_09_55-Aldo HomeSeer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1190867Hi Spud,
          I do not see the new device created, I attached the screen.
          Attached Files

Comment

according to your screenshot you have a lot of devices that are not used anymore you should delete everything you don't use.

the new devices are not created because there are already some Kodi devices with a player id = 3. Delete all the devices that says XBMC#3 then restart the plug-in.

Comment

Thanks Spud, that did it.

Aldo

Originally posted by spud View Post
              according to your screenshot you have a lot of devices that are not used anymore you should delete everything you don't use.

the new devices are not created because there are already some Kodi devices with a player id = 3. Delete all the devices that says XBMC#3 then restart the plug-in.

Comment

Working...
              X