No announcement yet.

3.0.1.130 Stable now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have a problem with the Cooper scene controllers, please try Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.136 which is in the Beta section on the plugins page.

I backed out a change that may be causing your issue, I want to see. A change was made to not update HS of a device change an LED is set. I suspect some of you are depending on the device changing from off to on when an LED is set. However, I think there are others that just want to set the LED and do not want the scene status to change. So this change may fix some, but break others. Will have to ponder on how to resolve that. But first lets see if this version fixes the current issue.

Originally posted by jackallweiss View Post
    I have the same situation as Ron, the Plug-in automatic coordination of scene controller button scene status on multiple controllers does not work in these later builds when an event sets the light on the button. I was running .87 and updated to .130 as I want to buy Z-seer+ and some newer devices. Lost Cooper coordination as described by Ron. I updated to .133 but same issue. I reverted back to .87 and controllers work fine.

One last comment, in a few cases I am setting the light on two different Cooper controllers in an event. On one of the controllers the light would set and the "Scene On" status would be set in Homeseer, but on the other controller the light would set on the button but the "Scene On" status would NOT be set in Homeseer. I hope that helps?

Thanks
    Jack
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Beta 136 now works like 87 for Cooper Scene Controller

I have tested as requested. Beta 136 now works like 87 for the Cooper Scene Controller. I understand your concern on what setting the light does, these Scene controllers are somewhat magical . I would not have an issue if a new action was created for the buttons to seperate the light control from the scene status control, as long as the change was clearly documented in your sticky post on how to use the Scene controllers. Of course some others may object in having to update there events. Let us know what you decide to do. However now I can purchase my Z-seer+, missed that from the old HS2 days...

Thanks
      Jack

Comment

Ok, thanks for testing, at least now we know which change caused this issue. I did not note in the code who/why the change was made. I know it was done per a user request, maybe that user will see this post and chime in.

When you set an LED I assume you don't want to actually trigger the scene? There is another event action to enable a scene and this should light the LED and activate all scene devices. The intent of the LED action was to just turn on/off the LED, it really does not make sense to notify HS that the device has changed since it really hasn't (the scene was not activated). Can you tell me what you expect to happen when you enable the LED on a button?

Originally posted by jackallweiss View Post
        I have tested as requested. Beta 136 now works like 87 for the Cooper Scene Controller. I understand your concern on what setting the light does, these Scene controllers are somewhat magical . I would not have an issue if a new action was created for the buttons to seperate the light control from the scene status control, as long as the change was clearly documented in your sticky post on how to use the Scene controllers. Of course some others may object in having to update there events. Let us know what you decide to do. However now I can purchase my Z-seer+, missed that from the old HS2 days...

Thanks
        Jack

Comment

Comment

Hi,

I was running on stable release and updated to 130, now having problem with status listed as "unknown", similar to above posts.

Problem device is:
            Manufacturer: Fibaro System
            Type:0x203 ID: 0x3000

Running on beta 136 and still having same problem. Any updates on this?

Thanks

Comment

Which Fibaro device is this? I cannot tell by the device id.

Originally posted by dman99 View Post
              Hi,

I was running on stable release and updated to 130, now having problem with status listed as "unknown", similar to above posts.

Problem device is:
              Manufacturer: Fibaro System
              Type:0x203 ID: 0x3000

Running on beta 136 and still having same problem. Any updates on this?

Thanks

Comment

Rich,
                I am not sure if this is the right place to let you know, but yesterday I was trying to do some maintenance on some of my older Aeotec plugs and I can't get into the zwave settings tab. I see the same thing with the older Aeotec multi sensors as well. It sits there forever and then just goes to a blank screen with the HS header.

Are there settings or some logs I can look at to see what is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                  Which Fibaro device is this? I cannot tell by the device id.
                  Thanks rjh its Fibaro Z-Wave Double Switch Controller (FGS-222)

Comment

Originally posted by redleg View Post
                    The dimmer 2 now works without problems with version .131. I still have a problem during the wake up of the stellaz valve's I see the message below in the log.

Z-Net V3: Device (Node 16) woke up, but queued command failed to be sent. Command = Poll Device

I have polling checked in the zwave plugin. With version .112 I have no problems.

Interesting - I had that dimmer two problem introduced with .130 and have updated t0 .137 and it is still there.

If I include a Dimmer 2 non secure it works fine (but then for some reason S2 is triggered regardless of whether S1 or S2 is pushed).

If I include a Dimmer 2 as secure then the S1/S2 work as expected but it doesn't report status properly.

(corrected 31/07 to say introduced with .130 not 131 as I said before).
                    Last edited by budejake; July 31, 2017, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Similar problems with Fibaro

Hi - since moving to 130 of zwave, I've also had terrible problems with Fibaro (every module caused problems and showed no status). I've managed to resolve most issues and seem to have narrowed down the rest to only relate to the newer Fibaro firmware.

All my dimmer 2 pre V3.5 operate OK, however my V3.5 units all gave the same problem - activating switch one, also activates switch 2. I've tried numerous associating settings, but nothing helps. I'm currently only associating group 1 to Homeseer with no end point. This works apart from the issue with switch one operating switch 2 - all modules respond quickly and perform as expected + all status are correct, it's purely the switch 1 / 2 issue.

For ref, switch 2 does not alter switch 1

The above is only causing me problems on about 6 modules as on most I don't use switch 2, it's therefore mainly an irritation. On the 6, it is causing me problems as the switch 2 was Usec to control other lights, I've currently had to completely disable this as operating switch 1, turned on thunfsvtgst were not required.

I'm having a similar issue with the later version of the Fibaro dual switches and relays, which are causing me a much bigger issue.

Comment

What is the difference between the 222 and the 212? I don't have a 222, but I do have a 212 and it appears to be working ok. The app version is 3.3.

Originally posted by dman99 View Post
                        Thanks rjh its Fibaro Z-Wave Double Switch Controller (FGS-222)

Comment

What is the difference between the 222 and the 212? I don't have a 222, but I do have a 212 and it appears to be working ok. The app version is 3.3.
                          The 222 has two relays and the 212 only has one, I am also having issue with my FGS-222 devices. I am having a rogue device turn on of it's own accord with no control from me, I've had to turn off my heating as it was causing my heating to come on (and it is summer). My app version is 2.2 but I don't know what that is for and what it means, I am also running .130.

Comment

The 212 says its a dimmer that controls 2 devices, so I don't believe it has a relay in it.

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                            The 222 has two relays and the 212 only has one, I am also having issue with my FGS-222 devices. I am having a rogue device turn on of it's own accord with no control from me, I've had to turn off my heating as it was causing my heating to come on (and it is summer). My app version is 2.2 but I don't know what that is for and what it means, I am also running .130.

Comment

The 212 says its a dimmer that controls 2 devices, so I don't believe it has a relay in it.
                              FGS212 is a single relay module
                              http://manuals.fibaro.com/content/ma...-EN-A-v1.1.pdf

FGS222 is a dual relay module http://manuals.fibaro.com/content/ma...EN-A-v1.01.pdf

It appears the new gen relay modules are 213/223

The dimmer is FGD212 and I don't believe there is a dual dimmer.

Comment

I have a 223, does that show the issue?

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
                                FGS212 is a single relay module
                                http://manuals.fibaro.com/content/ma...-EN-A-v1.1.pdf

FGS222 is a dual relay module http://manuals.fibaro.com/content/ma...EN-A-v1.01.pdf

It appears the new gen relay modules are 213/223

The dimmer is FGD212 and I don't believe there is a dual dimmer.

Comment

Working...
                                X