• Show
Clear All

CurrentCost plugin beta 1.0.0.61

Changes in 1.0.0.61:

* Database is regularly compacted to reduce file size

Download installer from here:

ftp://ftp.homeseer.com/updates/Beta/...st1_0_0_61.msi

Please post any issue you find.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

While I haven't had a chance to try the new beta yet, is the Db compacting user selectable in that you can truncate data back to a specific period?
    Has any enhancements done with the graphing as well?

Thanks

Rob
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

This version did`nt help me, my grafs is still wrong.
      But, the temrature is working now.

Last edited by Mrtiger; May 10, 2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        Changes in 1.0.0.61:

Seems like it compacted properly.. but now i get this error

6/1/2012 11:57:04 AM Current Cost Error adding a record to the history database - see the log for more details.

6/1/2012 11:57:04 AM Current Cost Error (Continued): SQL=///INSERT INTO [History] ([Sensor],[DateTime],[WattMinuteTotal],[WattMinuteCh1],[WattMinuteCh2],[WattMinuteCh3],[Rate],[Compression]) VALUES (0,'2012-06-01 11:57:04',916.125,166.875,749.25,0,0.13,0);///

6/1/2012 11:57:04 AM Current Cost Error, SQL Exception adding record to the history database: Attempt to write

6/1/2012 11:56:04 AM Current Cost Error adding a record to the history database - see the log for more details.

6/1/2012 11:56:04 AM Current Cost Error, Exception adding record to the history database: Cannot set CommandText while a DataReader is active

6/1/2012 11:55:04 AM Current Cost Error adding a record to the history database - see the log for more details.

6/1/2012 11:55:04 AM Current Cost Database failed to open. File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Data\CurrentCost\History.db, Exception=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

6/1/2012 11:55:04 AM Current Cost Database failed to open. File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HSPRO\Data\CurrentCost\History.db, Exception=Connection was closed, statement was terminated

6/1/2012 11:55:00 AM Current Cost VACUUM process on the CurrentCost history database complete in: 00:00:09.5095440

6/1/2012 11:54:51 AM Current Cost Starting VACUUM process on the CurrentCost history database.

6/1/2012 11:54:51 AM Current Cost CurrentCost History Data Compaction FINISHED at 6/1/2012 11:54:51 AM

6/1/2012 11:54:51 AM Current Cost Compact History, Finished at 11:53 AM, 268 Compacted records added, 2647 Uncompressed records deleted. Total time=00:01:02.4786811

Error adding a record to the history database - see the log for more details. i get everyminute now
        -Tom-

Comment

Originally posted by twa8000 View Post
          Seems like it compacted properly.. but now i get this error

Error adding a record to the history database - see the log for more details. i get everyminute now
          Seems after restarting homeseer multiple times the error went away.. i think it happen because i was accessing the history page while it was compacting..

-Tom-
          -Tom-

Comment

Originally posted by twa8000 View Post
            Seems after restarting homeseer multiple times the error went away.. i think it happen because i was accessing the history page while it was compacting..

-Tom-
            I can confirm this. the error came back when i was access the history page at the same time it was writing to the database(which seems to be every minute)

-Tom-
            -Tom-

Comment

Please add the ability to specify the meter read date. The graphs and data do not have any meaning if your meter is read middle of the month like most mesh network meters in the south.

Comment

I would like to see the ability to specify rates based off KWh usage.

My utility charges one rate for up to 900 KWh and a different rate beyond that. Is this something that can be added to the feature request?

Comment

Originally posted by k1pp3r View Post
                  I would like to see the ability to specify rates based off KWh usage.

My utility charges one rate for up to 900 KWh and a different rate beyond that. Is this something that can be added to the feature request?
                  That is how we bill here in California too! This would be a VERY welcome addition!
                  Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Is there anything happening with this plugin????

Robert
                    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Api

Is there any documentation on the API, also is there a setting to adjust the update time

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                      Changes in 1.0.0.61:

Comment

Usage dates and Rate schedules

I'll place a second request for determining what days define the calculations. As another poster noted, if you can't define the actual customer billing dates the collected information is just not very useful.

I'd also like to request more flexibility in rate schedule calculations. I suspect that I am not the only customer that pays a flat fee (or fees), plus cost per kilowatt consumed (which may be tiered).

And I'll also second the request for information on the status of development of this program.....

TIA
                        HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                        Home Assistant 2024.3
                        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                        Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                        Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                        WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                        AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Stops collecting data

I have the same issue, when accessing the current cost graphs while a write is trying to take place the plug in stops responding and collection stops all together.

Any Ideas guys?

Dave

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a way to check the battery status?

Comment

What battery?

Comment

Working...
                              X