No external connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No external connection

Imperihome has stopped being able to connect externally, when I checked the app it only has internal connection settings.

Has something changed?
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Not sure if it's related, but I have a couple of cameras setup and until today, when I go to the camera page, they always updated without issue. However today, I get Error updating camera. Interestingly enough, when I click on the image, I can see the camera in real-time without issue.

What complicates things is that I updated both my server (Win2k16) and my phone today. Everything worked fine yesterday.

I remember I used to be able to rebuild or clear the cache on the app. But I can't remember where that is now..

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
    X