WDUSB-10 support gone in 3.0.1.190?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WDUSB-10 support gone in 3.0.1.190?

After updating the zwave plugin from .130 to .190, my entire network is now broke. It appears my Wayne Dalton WDUSB-10 interface has been dropped from the supported interface list.

Can I get it back, at least temporarily so I can backup the network to load to a new controller?

Thanks!

Did you ever get confirmation that it has been dropped? I read a lot before I updated and never saw anything about it. Now my network is hosed as well. Really disappointing. My setup is on Windows xp, which is "supported". I can't find another stick that works on xp though.

Comment

I found this in the release notes in this forum. Tucked away in all the beta releases.

Changed in version 3.0.1.154 (Beta)

* Now only one EXE plugin for Linux and Windows
      * Removed support for some older Z-Wave USB HID devices
      * For Fibaro Dimmer2, added a scene activation device so events can be triggered on scene commands sent from dimmers

I wish they could've mentioned which older devices were removed. This has turned into a headache.

Comment

In the Beta section of the Updater, they put a link to the older .130 version of the Z-Wave plugin. I was able to install and run that until I got a newer Z-Wave interface. I also have Windows XP running on my system. In my case, I already had an older Z-Troller that is now my controller on an RS-232 interface. Then I was able to update to the latest Z-Wave plugin.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know! It should fix my issue. They may have pulled the file already though.

Error downloading package HSPI_ZWave.exe:The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

Comment

Working...
          X