Sonos Speaker Sale $50 or $100 Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonos Speaker Sale $50 or $100 Off

I just got a Sonos Play:1 speaker for $140 at Amazon. Sonos Play:5 is $399. Use the code SONOSPLAY1 or SONOSPLAY5 at checkout.

Alexa support for using the Sonos line of speakers (even the older ones) was recently announced. I will probably buy the new Sonos Play:1 with built in mics when it comes out later in the month and use this one as a companion for stereo sound or in another room. Support for Google and Apple is planned for next year according to what I read from Sonos announcements.

From reading the comments I think you may need to be a Prime member with an Alexa device but the details are here on Slick Deals. Give it a try either way if interested.

Originally posted by Planetview View Post
    I just got a Sonos Play:1 speaker for $140 at Amazon. Sonos Play:5 is $399. Use the code SONOSPLAY1 or SONOSPLAY5 at checkout.
    I did use the code at checkout and not my Alexa enabled Dot as described at Slick Deals to order so I know it works with the code.

Comment

Originally posted by Planetview View Post
      Here is the announcement about Alexa support on existing Sonos speakers.

Here is a link to the new Sonos Play:1 speaker available October 24th.

I can't see needing 2 speakers with Mics in the same room for stereo sound and I already have an Echo enabled device.

Comment

Sonos Speakers 50% Off

Sonos speakers 50% off. Get it for $99 here https://zaly-digital.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/sonos-play-1-wireless-speaker-white

Comment

unfortunately you can not pair a play 1 with a play one. I don't get why not but you can't

Comment

Originally posted by csullivan2005 View Post
            unfortunately you can not pair a play 1 with a play one. I don't get why not but you can't
            Interesting. What I read indicates that you can have two play 1 speakers for stereo sound. Is this not correct or am I misunderstanding what you are stating?

Comment

Comment

Awe crud. Did not know that. All the articles I read said the new one with Alexa is compadible with all legacy systems but Paul from Sonos sales confirmed what you said that it could not be paired for stereo setup with an older speaker (will work with older ones otherwise).

Comment

Working...
                X