Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing mypage.htm

Perhaps I am truley dim witted.

I am running homeseer 1.6 as a licensed user and would like to establish my own web page to be displayed before the homeseer device page. The doc sounds simple enough but I don't seem to have the page referenced in the doc named mypage.htm. Would someone enligten me.

Thanks

-rick

mypage.htm is referencing a page that you have created on your own and you desire to display prior to or instead of the built in html HomeSeer page. In other words, you need to create your own html page.

-Rupp

--- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year ---

...it was a holy night.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Richard Morton,
      There is an original MyPage.html in the HomeSeer/Html Folder that is installed as an example of controlling a device. I have it. Let me know if you really need it....JG

The Garage
      3.0.0.548: HS3PRO - 3.0.5.10: AIAlert - 2.1.1.0: APIWeather - 2.0.64.0: BLBackup - 2.0.45.0: BLLAN - 2.0.37.0: BLRoombaWifi - 1.0.0.3: DevLog - 1.2.5.15: KeyPad - 3.0.2.25: NetCAM - 0.0.0.52: Pushover 3P - 3.0.0.5: SendVFD - 1.0.0.3: Tiles - 3.0.11.0: Z-Wave

Comment

Jebus,

For some reason it is not on my html directory nor is on the CD. I would be interested in seeing thier example. Would you be so kind to email mypage.htm to me at rgm@attbi.com

Thanks

-rick

Comment

Working...
        X