Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because it is a hobby, and I don't charge anything for my plugins. I don't mind testing and helping. But I got the feeling you are proving a bug, and so far I am not convinced. No need to tell me not to stress either.

Anyway... from the log I see the event is only checking the upcoming 10 minutes (1900 and 1905). You are telling me the actual event is checking for 20 minutes.

The event name from the log is "Virtual Regen". The events you showed me on August 15th are named "Virtual device 1", "Virtual device 2" and "Virtual device 3".

You really have to give me all information, I am very bad in guessing. Based on the log you showed me I still don't see anything wrong.

Please try to reproduce, and show me:
    The event involved (for instance a screenshot)
    The logfile with the relevant entries
    The precipition device string
    The exact time you tested

Thanks again. I am sure we will figure this out.

Are you Dutch? If you prefer we can continue on regular email, just send me your email address in a PM.
    stefxx

Comment

hehe , i hope you don't work for customer support :O
      i will check it out myself then....

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
      Because it is a hobby, and I don't charge anything for my plugins. I don't mind testing and helping. But I got the feeling you are proving a bug, and so far I am not convinced. No need to tell me not to stress either.
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

I usually let these situations go, but steff provides a free plugin. Supports his plugins very well (he helped me with a problem).

Now he replied in a normal way, even offered to help you outside the forum:

"Thanks again. I am sure we will figure this out.

Are you Dutch? If you prefer we can continue on regular email, just send me your email address in a PM."

And you respond like this? I don't understand?

Comment

first of all this board is an normal board not for solving people problems ,and i didn't know he had private issue's before...

please mind your own buisiness , i already had contact with him and its ok now, why is he sharing with you that i had contact with him??
          i dont know you.

and the second , why are you asking my email?

kind regards
          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Closed.
            stefxx

Comment

Working...
            X