Adding devices error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding devices error

I've had the plug-in running for a while now. I recently added a 2ANF fan controller to the RA2 project. It's activated and part of the system. There were other 2ANF already in the RA2 database, and in HS3.

I told the plug-in to check for new devices. It threw this error in the log:

Code:
    Sep-05 8:52:02 PM         LutronRA2    Output~Exercise Room Fan~31~Exercise Room~CEILING_FAN_TYPE~Light   
    Sep-05 8:52:01 PM         Error    Posting back to plugin web page LutronRA2Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.PropagateIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    That's a snippet of the log, and that's the 2ANF device I added.

The device does appear to have gotten added to HS3 successfully. No idea what that error means.

Bill,

Thanks for the info I did try to replicate but with no success it look like I got something that is not an integer in my program, will continue to find it but it should not interference with the functionality.

Originally posted by wkearney99 View Post
    I've had the plug-in running for a while now. I recently added a 2ANF fan controller to the RA2 project. It's activated and part of the system. There were other 2ANF already in the RA2 database, and in HS3.

I told the plug-in to check for new devices. It threw this error in the log:

Code:
    Sep-05 8:52:02 PM         LutronRA2    Output~Exercise Room Fan~31~Exercise Room~CEILING_FAN_TYPE~Light   
    Sep-05 8:52:01 PM         Error    Posting back to plugin web page LutronRA2Config: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.-> at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.PropagateIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.PostBackProc(String page, String data, String user, Int32 userRights) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc(StateObject& state, String Data)
    That's a snippet of the log, and that's the 2ANF device I added.

The device does appear to have gotten added to HS3 successfully. No idea what that error means.

Comment

Working...
    X