RF Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RF Options

I have only UPB devices with some X10 motions sensors. I use BLRF, BLRadar and the WGL800 (W800USB).

My HS computer is at one end of the house and sometimes the RF signals don't reach the WGL800 in that room.

Does anyone know of a way to install the WGL800 in another part of the house and have BLRF connect to it? My router is in another room, more centrally located. I thought I could plug the W800 into that but don't know how to set it up to work with HS. I also was looking at some of the global cache products, wondering if one of those would work.

Thx.

Originally posted by joewilly1 View Post
    I have only UPB devices with some X10 motions sensors. I use BLRF, BLRadar and the WGL800 (W800USB).

My HS computer is at one end of the house and sometimes the RF signals don't reach the WGL800 in that room.

Does anyone know of a way to install the WGL800 in another part of the house and have BLRF connect to it? My router is in another room, more centrally located. I thought I could plug the W800 into that but don't know how to set it up to work with HS. I also was looking at some of the global cache products, wondering if one of those would work.

Thx.
    You've piqued my interest now. I want to know if any of the Global Cache plugins work with the IP2SL device now lol.

If you have another PC in a different part of the house you could always run BLRF remotely.

Comment

Working...
    X