This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon keeps crashing my system

Just when I thought everything was running ok, my system seems to keep crashing every couple of days or so. I have attached a screen shot.

I have both ISYinsteon and the insteon plug in. When this happens, they both appear to crash. I have to reset power to my S6 Pro.

Any ideas of how to solve this?
    Attached Files

the second cmd window is related to zwave plugin

is there a config\insteon error report.log file you can post?

if all of these plugins are crashing at once, there is likely a problem with your server or hs installation.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      the second cmd window is related to zwave plugin

is there a config\insteon error report.log file you can post?

if all of these plugins are crashing at once, there is likely a problem with your server or hs installation.
      Sure...where do I find that?

Comment

Originally posted by rg65 View Post
        Sure...where do I find that?
        config folder under homeseer root folder
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
          config folder under homeseer root folder
          All the entries are dated 2/11/2018 in the insteon error report.log file

are there multiple files? I only see the one.

Comment

Originally posted by rg65 View Post
            All the entries are dated 2/11/2018 in the insteon error report.log file

are there multiple files? I only see the one.
            look at the content of the one file and see if it has log entries dated when the crash occurred. if it does, post the file. otherwise ignore it.
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Working...
            X