Strange things that happened under 2.6.83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange things that happened under 2.6.83

My computer locked up the late afternoon today, so I rebooted ... and now mcssprinklers 2.6.83 seems to have forgetten about all the run times for today in the Zones Status page, but still remembers the correct times in the Log Page. I'm not sure if this is related to the computer locking up, but I can't seem to get the last on times correct for now. I also noticed that my ETx100 also seemed to mysteriously double in the last couple of hours ... it was showing about 25.8 or something and now its showing exatly double that, or 51.52 which is way high. Strange stuff.
    Attached Files

If it abnormally terminated then it never had to save internal status of the valve state. Most thinks are saved immediately, some resaved hourly, but I dont think I ever save much of the information on the General Status page until shutdown. It would be good to save this aspect of the internal state often for a cleaner recovery.

The Log output is produced from the database so it is not sensitive to system crashes other than the most unfortunate.

Daily ETx100 numbers should be in the 20's or 30's for a sunny warm day. The daily accumulates from the same data source memory as the last change time. Now that I save hourly ET in the database It would be better to just query the database to get the daily sum.

I expect the ET to go back to normal tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
    X