X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLLock beta

Here is the beta for BLLock.
    Currently it only monitors the changes to the locks and displays them on the status page.
    There is also a real-time log.
    You can also add users but this is not used yet until HST adds lock user support to HomeSeer. I hope this is in the near future as it will be very cool to maintain the lock users in the plugin.

I am looking for people to test it out and make sure it properly reports the changes for the Schlage and Kwikset locks that are out there.

Please use this thread for feedback.

BLLock beta 1.0.2b
    Last edited by Blade; September 12, 2012, 02:02 PM.
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

DL'ing now and will report back.

Thanks, Bob!
    Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Works Great!

Blade,

Downloaded / installed without issue. Communicating to a Schlage Lever lock.

The only thought I have is when looking at the realtime log, there are entries like "User Code 5Entered", with a missing space. Could you in the interim keep track of name association for user 5, and replace User Code 5 with "Blade Entered" instead ?

I also noticed that the activity report and realtime log are sorted by time in opposite directions. Could this be user selected as to which order the data is sorted?

Great addition for the locks.

Steven

Comment

I will fix the space issue
        If you enter the user for user code 5 then it should use that user name for the message.
        Let me know if this is not the case and attach a debug log of the issue. That way it is easier to find it.
        You can email me the log if you want
        Thx
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
          If you enter the user for user code 5 then it should use that user name for the message.
          It does not appear that I can skip user code 1 and start using user code 10 for instance.
          The other concern before I start playing with the codes, is the code entered in this screen just a place holder, or will it actually send the code to the lock. Sure dont want to lock out the wife or I will be moved to the dog house for sure.

Steven

Comment

It is a means to show the correct user right now.
            Once HST adds the ability to control the lock codes then I will be adding support for this in the plugin.
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by karls View Post
              It does not appear that I can skip user code 1 and start using user code 10 for instance.
              Steven
              Let me think about how to set it up so that you can enter in whatever user code you want.
              I will have to change it so that you can enter in the user code. I think I will make it a dropdown list for the user code number and then only show the numbers that have not already been added.
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

OK 1.0.0b has been released. See the first thread.
                This should fix the spacing issue and allow a specific user number to be added
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

The lock status seems to be updating properly for my two Schlage lever locks, Schalge Deadbolt, and Kwikset deadbolt.

The Kwikset deadbolt doesn't show anything for battery percentage but that may be an issued with the deadbolt itself. It hasn't updated the battery status device in HomeSeer since January.

Some feedback so far:
                  -The lock icon colors are opposite that of the icons HomeSeer uses on the status page. Can you make them match? I like the HomeSeer coding of red is unlocked and green is locked so that the unlocked locks are the ones that stand out in red.
                  -Can you add an option to have the real-time log show the time in am/pm like the activity report does?
                  -Can you add the basic lock / unlock control in on the lock status page?
                  -On the help page, under the general heading of Locks, the description still says "This is where the user can control the thermostats configured in the plug-in."

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                    OK 1.0.0b has been released. See the first thread.
                    This should fix the spacing issue and allow a specific user number to be added
                    Blade

The specific user number option is working great. I noticed now that I have added some users that the spacing is not correct in the reports when a user name is added. It now shows "User CodeEntered: Steven", the "User Code 6 Entered" result is now fixed.

I would also like the ability to control the lock from the Locks tab.

Steven

Comment

Originally posted by karls View Post
                      Blade

The specific user number option is working great. I noticed now that I have added some users that the spacing is not correct in the reports when a user name is added. It now shows "User CodeEntered: Steven", the "User Code 6 Entered" result is now fixed.

I would also like the ability to control the lock from the Locks tab.

Steven
                      I will take a look at the spacing issue.
                      Control of the locks from the plugin is waiting on HST adding the capability to the HS app. Without them adding this it will not be possible. Rich said it will be done but it is on hold right now. I really hope they add this soon.
                      Cheers,
                      Bob

Comment

Originally posted by travis010 View Post
                        The lock icon colors are opposite that of the icons HomeSeer uses on the status page. Can you make them match? I like the HomeSeer coding of red is unlocked and green is locked so that the unlocked locks are the ones that stand out in red.
                        I will see what I can do.

Can you add an option to have the real-time log show the time in am/pm like the activity report does?
                        I will look into this.

Can you add the basic lock / unlock control in on the lock status page?
                        I will see what I can do

On the help page, under the general heading of Locks, the description still says "This is where the user can control the thermostats configured in the plug-in."
                        I will fix this.
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

BLLock 1.0.0c is released
                          Cheers,
                          Bob

Comment

Some feedback so far:
                            -The lock icon colors are opposite that of the icons HomeSeer uses on the status page. Can you make them match? I like the HomeSeer coding of red is unlocked and green is locked so that the unlocked locks are the ones that stand out in red.
                            -Can you add an option to have the real-time log show the time in am/pm like the activity report does?
                            -Can you add the basic lock / unlock control in on the lock status page?
                            -On the help page, under the general heading of Locks, the description still says "This is where the user can control the thermostats configured in the plug-in."
                            I have posted build 1.0.0d.
                            The first two items above have been included in this build.
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

Feature Request

It would be nice to know not only the last person to unlocked the lock, but also to date stamp the time that it occurred.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X