Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting reader gain and RSSI

Peter

Despite the settings I set in the configuration section (see screenshot - high gain, 30 RSSI), my single reader remains low gain at RSSI 60 according to the log. Tried to install/uninstall the plugin, delete the ini file and use the restart everything button on the config page but result stays the same. Can you please assist.

In addition, as mentioned by other users it is not possible to setup anything in any browser except Firefox - in IE and Safari (the other 2 I tested) the config page refreshes and clears all fields as soon as you enter a value in any field in the config page.
    Attached Files

In order to try and duplcate this, we need to know:

Browser version
    Homeseer Version

OS would be helpful too

Comment

Apologies for the late reply. I was on HS3 on Windows 7, but in the mean time switched to Windows 8 on a new server. The new install worked but I had to use Firefox (instead of IE or Safari on my Mac) to do the changes, else they did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by gcoetzee View Post
        Apologies for the late reply. I was on HS3 on Windows 7, but in the mean time switched to Windows 8 on a new server. The new install worked but I had to use Firefox (instead of IE or Safari on my Mac) to do the changes, else they did not work.
        Version 3.0.0.17 resolves the issue.

Comment

Working...
        X