X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with event hs197

First it woked , or im doing something wrong , here is what i did ,

the trigger triggers to late after its 0 min to precipiation instead of 15 min or 10 left....

1 event is when its 10 min left for precipiation it will put my virtual dev to raining
    second event event is when its 15 minutes left for precipiation and if my virtual device is at no rain it sends out a pushover warning message ,
    third event , triggers if there is 0 precipiation between now and 15 min , so it puts my virtual to no rain.

now he triggers the events together at 0 precipiation and keeps spamming my pushover... till the event has triggerd to put my virtual to raining./..

see below

Code:
    Event name : Virtual device 1 

IF	Minimum 0.25 mm per hour or more precipitation expected between now and the next 10 minutes at xxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx Nederland 

AND IF Buiten Buienradar Raining has a value equal to No rain	

Then	
    Set Device	Buiten Buienradar Raining to Raining

Code:
    Event name : Virtual device 2 

IF	Maximum 0 mm per hour or less precipitation expected between now and the next 20 minutes at xxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx	

Then	
    Set Device	Buiten Buienradar Raining to No rain

Code:
    Event name : Virtual device 3

IF Minimum 0.25 mm per hour or more precipitation expected between now and the next 15 minutes at xxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx Nederland	

Then	Send Pushover Message to All Clients
    Title: Rain alert
    Message: Rain expected in 15 minutes Details :$$DSA:Buienradar-0-2:
    Priority: Normal
    Sound: falling
    Application: Weather Alerts
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

I don't run 197, but I read that the events in 197 are sometimes very slow.

The triggers as you currently have them, will execute every 1 second. So if the virtual device is being set late because of the slow execution of events in 197, you might get unexpected results (like spamming your pushover device).

Simple solution is probably to set the events not to retrigger for 1 or 2 minutes. Or change the trigger to a timed event to run every 5 minutes, and have the rain amount as a condition.
    stefxx

Comment

thanks i totally forgot that it also works with a recur

but the strange thing is , when i dont use the virtual it triggers normal....

other virtual triggers trigger normal without lag... i think this is a homeseer problem ,

the recur solved my issue thanks for it !!!

Comment

hi stef

i checked today and still not trigger...

but when i select 0.09mm per hour till 0.01mm per hour , instead of 0.25mm per hour, it works , looks like it can't see the numbers

Verwachte Regen
        Start: 00:00
        Stop: Unknown
        Intensity: Light
        Average: 0.18 mm/h
        Maximum: 0.32 mm/h

IF The event will automatically trigger every 12s

AND IF minimum 0.25 mm per hour or more precipitation expected between now and the next 15 minutes at XXXX XXXX XXXX Nederland

Then Send Pushover Message to All Clients
        Last edited by Malosa; August 17, 2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Please enable all debug options, so I can see if/what goes wrong.

Thanks!
          stefxx

Comment

i will try if its gonna rain again , now there is no precipiation... then i post the log here

like above if i put 0.01 it works anything above 0.09 dont trigger...

Comment

Verwachte Regen
              Start: 00:25
              Stop: 00:35
              Average: 0.01 mm/h
              Maximum: 0.05 mm/h

LOG:

Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Trigger/Condition false
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Precipitation: 0 mm/hour, 0 mm total
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Counting record: PRECIP_1330: 0 mm
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Counting record: PRECIP_1325: 0 mm
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Min precipitation: 0.25 mm per hour
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Timeframe: 13:21 / 13:31
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar Checking event Virtual regen type 2
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Trigger/Condition true
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Counting record: PRECIP_1340: 0 mm
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Counting record: PRECIP_1335: 0 mm
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Max precipitation: 0 mm per hour
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Timeframe: 13:21 / 13:41
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar Checking event Virtual regen 2 type 1
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Trigger/Condition false
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Counting record: PRECIP_1335: 0 mm
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Min precipitation: 0.25 mm per hour
              Aug-18 13:21:26 Buienradar - Timeframe: 13:21 / 13:36

Comment

So in the log you can see exactly which part of the event was true or false, and why. Let me know which part you don't agree with...
                stefxx

Comment

i cant tell .. because its not above 0.25

is it possible to fake it for testing why it dont trigger , than i can say

Comment

There is a "fake" option in the plugin options, that will give you random precipitation...
                    stefxx

Comment

ok ill try now see if there is one above 0.25

Comment

with fake precipiation it triggers above the 6.0

im really sure it has a bug between 0.9 and 0.1

because yesterday when it was raining 0.27 it didnt trigger , it was false in the log , but when i changed it to 0.09 till 0.01 it works . and even above the 1.0-6.0 it works..
                        Last edited by Malosa; August 18, 2015, 08:10 AM.

Comment

see there is a bug ,

Verwachte Regen
                          Start: 00:10
                          Stop: 00:30
                          Average: 0.02 mm/h
                          Maximum: 0.27 mm/h

Aug-18 18:57:58 Buienradar - Trigger/Condition false
                          Aug-18 18:57:58 Buienradar - Precipitation: 0 mm/hour, 0 mm total
                          Aug-18 18:57:58 Buienradar - Counting record: PRECIP_1905: 0 mm
                          Aug-18 18:57:58 Buienradar - Counting record: PRECIP_1900: 0 mm
                          Aug-18 18:57:58 Buienradar - Min precipitation: 0.25 mm per hour
                          Aug-18 18:57:58 Buienradar - Timeframe: 18:57 / 19:07
                          Aug-18 18:57:58 Buienradar Checking event Virtual regen type 2

Comment

Please stop pushing to prove there is a bug. It doesn't motivate me helping you.

If the time is 18:57, and the plugin predicts precipitation in 10 minutes, it means the PRECIP_1910 should contain precipitation. You can check that in the device proporties, in the "Buienradar" tab.

If an events checks if precipitation is expected in the next 10 minutes, it will check the next two PRECIP records, being 1900 and 1905.

Has nothing to do with not working between 0.01 and 0.09 or something. It is also not a bug, it is by design. Let's call it an inconsistency :-)
                            stefxx

Comment

first of all , why u get mad i try to ask/solve something......read first...

the above log is different,

my event is set if there is a precipiation within now and 20 minutes (it should trigger my event) the precipiation starts like buienrader says in 10 minutes(but it was longer going on , so i monitored till 10 min) , why it dont trigger then when my option is set to between now and 20 min.... (it was a continious rain no end so no next precipiation)

so if im wrong , what purpose does the event have then for triggering between now and 20 min if it doesnt trigger anyway.....

my minimum precipiation was set on min 0.25mm... and buienrader says its min 0.27mm it dont trigger between now and 20 min , if i change my event to 0.09mm it triggers directly.... why is that ??

i run 198 now and you did't test on... see #2

thats just a question and not an insult.....dont get stressed out man...

kind regards

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                              Please stop pushing to prove there is a bug. It doesn't motivate me helping you.

If the time is 18:57, and the plugin predicts precipitation in 10 minutes, it means the PRECIP_1910 should contain precipitation. You can check that in the device proporties, in the "Buienradar" tab.

If an events checks if precipitation is expected in the next 10 minutes, it will check the next two PRECIP records, being 1900 and 1905.

Has nothing to do with not working between 0.01 and 0.09 or something. It is also not a bug, it is by design. Let's call it an inconsistency :-)
                              Last edited by Malosa; August 19, 2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X