Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue Connecting - Solved!

Spud,

Just installed the plugin and having some issues. It doesn't appear the root device is connecting to the envisalink. The root device and partition one show as "unknown" and I'm getting the following in the log when i try to arm/disarm from the device:

Nov-08 7:31:54 AM EnvisaLinkAdemco ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Nov-08 7:31:54 AM Device Control Device: EnvisaLinkAdemco Partition 1 to Arm Away (-1001) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Nov-08 7:28:31 AM EnvisaLinkAdemco ERROR Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Nov-08 7:28:31 AM Device Control Device: EnvisaLinkAdemco Partition 1 to Disarm (-1005) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

It may be because i'm not 100% sure of what goes in the "Security Code" field, as the documentation doesn't cover that. Can you assist?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 7.36.33 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	1211576
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 7.37.59 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	1211577

The security code is the code you use from a keypad to arm or disarm your system.

If the plugin does not connect properly, maybe the password is wrong. The password must be the one you use to log into the envisalink local web page i.e. http://envisalink

Set the log level to Debug, to get more information.

Comment

I verified the passwords, disabled and re-enabled the plug in and it connected.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
      X