This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer Mobile Screen Shots

Here's a few shots from HomeSeer Mobile's device list.
    Attached Files
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Is it possible to skin it? It's looks a little bright and spartan for my taste. Nice to see some progress on this front. I'm sure this will make many people happy.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
      Is it possible to skin it? It's looks a little bright and spartan for my taste. Nice to see some progress on this front. I'm sure this will make many people happy.
      Maybe DARK and LIGHT themes?

Could be nice if it plugs into the mcsMQTT plugin ====> Instant status of devices without added extra coding =====> IoT ready! Just a thought!

OK, a bit like this app here : https://apkpure.com/mqtt-dash-iot-sm...outix.mqttdash

Eman.
      TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

I like it. I'm sure there will be many opinions, but it works for me.
        Don

Comment

I agree... Looks nice.

Robert
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Oh you're such a tease.. Looking good!
            RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

This might be perfect for my wife. HSTouch is a little overkill for her to control just a few devices.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
              HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
              54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
              Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Looks great. Look forward to it's release

Comment

What level would you be able to customize this app? For instance, can one have a kitchen room page with its lights, doors, motion sensors displayed (just the device itself, not tamper/root/etc...)?

Reason I ask is HSTouch is half off right now!
                  --------------------------------------------------
                  **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                    Not sure if 'skinning' will happen in the first release but we're looking to add that feature.

Originally posted by BraveSirRobbin View Post
                    What level would you be able to customize this app? For instance, can one have a kitchen room page with its lights, doors, motion sensors displayed (just the device itself, not tamper/root/etc...)?

Reason I ask is HSTouch is half off right now!
                    You'll be able to add devices and events to the dashboard from within the app. However, if you want to create a fully customized 'dashboard' for a tabletop or wall mounted touchscreen, HS3Touch is the way to go for that.

Comment

Looks great! Is there an Aeon labs plug in outlet for a dryer??

Comment

Originally posted by kideon View Post
                        Looks great! Is there an Aeon labs plug in outlet for a dryer??
                        yes, but not in the way you mean it. You mean... is there an Aeon Labs plug-in outlet for an electric dryer that runs on 240v, right? No, my dryer is a gas dryer, so the electrical load is a lot smaller (120v). FWIW, there is an Aeon Labs "heavy duty smart switch" that you could use with an electric dryer. However, you'll have to do a little bit of wiring.

Comment

I know these are teaser shots, but will we be able to have sort of a middle-ground between this and HS Touch? By that I mean go to a room "Living room" and have a list of specified devices and certain action buttons next to them.

One of the things I dislike about HS Touch is how many taps it takes to get to the action buttons of devices, yet I don't want to have to author an entire HS Touch project to get to something a bit more useful. It would be really lovely to be able to just go to "Bathroom" and see three lights and an exhaust fan in a list with on/off next to them without drilling deeper into every single device.

The hallway example above looks like there would be a lot of white space and vertical scrolling for a room with a large number of devices.

Comment

Clean Graphics + Modern UI = Nerdgasm.

Bonus points for a dark theme.
                            My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Wait . . . is this a new app? Did I miss something?

Comment

Working...
                              X