Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HomeSeer is now available under Home Control in the Google Home App!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.318

Hi all,
    Just wanna know if Google Home integration will come to the Raspberry Pi 3? Or will it ever? Or has it already?

Comment

Its available now in the HS3 Beta for the Zee, if you want to try it.

Originally posted by Leylander View Post
      Hi all,
      Just wanna know if Google Home integration will come to the Raspberry Pi 3? Or will it ever? Or has it already?
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        We got caught between releases since it took so long for Google to push this out. We are finalizing build 3.0.0.346 and hope to have this out this week. You can manually update to the latest Beta if you like.
        Any luck on the update through the updater?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Igorski88; August 25, 2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

I am unable to import devices into Google Home. I tried reducing number of Voice controlled devices, but still does not work.

The import fails with "Unable to import settings. Check connection."

Device import works for Alexa.

Thanks,
          Deepak

Comment

I was able to import the devices after updating the HS3 to latest beta. (353)

Also if someone is looking to customize the commands, you can use Shortcuts feature of Google Home to customize the commands. I am to set up commands like "Pause TV" , etc.

Thanks,
            Deepak

Comment

Note that the HS3 beta includes a new "Voice Command" text box in the device properties so you can customize your commands. You lose the Google one if you need to add or delete devices.

Originally posted by deepakkhajuria View Post
              I was able to import the devices after updating the HS3 to latest beta. (353)

Also if someone is looking to customize the commands, you can use Shortcuts feature of Google Home to customize the commands. I am to set up commands like "Pause TV" , etc.

Thanks,
              Deepak

Comment

Thanks, that is a great feature, would it work with Alexa as well? If I understand it well, instead of having shed Arduino temp, I could have shed temerature, correct?
                Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure I understand the question, but yes, it works with Alexa.

Originally posted by aldo View Post
                  Thanks, that is a great feature, would it work with Alexa as well? If I understand it well, instead of having shed Arduino temp, I could have shed temerature, correct?
                  Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know where to find the 353 that Rick is talking about?

Comment

Hello,
                      Saturday, i received on my smartphone an update for google assistant.

I setup it for HS3 (V 318)
                      On homeseer, i remove in all device voice command because i receive an error when google link my account to Homeseer.

Now, i have only 45 devices in google assistant. Some device (switch) are missing

ex: I have a device from RFXCOM with a bliss switch or with a D-IO module . this device are not listed in my appareil (in french) in parameters of google assistant

Why?

For other device (zwave or other rfxcom device ) the voice command are OK .

Now, i can speak FRENCH to HS3 ( thanks google)

Can you help me for the missing device in configuration of Google Assistant

I want to buy an Google Home in later.

My system HS3:
                      Current Date/Time: 28/08/2017 19:39:16
                      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.318
                      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Famille - Work Station
                      System Uptime: 0 Days 15 Hours 26 Minutes 38 Seconds
                      IP Address: 192.168.50.53
                      Number of Devices: 434
                      Number of Events: 120
                      Available Threads: 200

Enabled Plug-Ins
                      2.0.35.0: BLLAN
                      1.0.3.0: BLShutdown
                      2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT
                      4.8.2.0: BULLET
                      0.0.0.26: drhsIpPlugIn
                      3.0.0.104: HSTouch Server
                      3.0.0.64: mcsXap
                      3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                      3.0.1.90: PHLocation
                      30.0.0.35: RFXCOM
                      4.0.0.4: THERMOSTAT
                      3.0.1.130: Z-Wave

Jean-Francois.

below, the copy screen of some device missing in google assistant:
                      Attached Files

Comment

not working

Good afternoon, my google home integration has stopped working since the first iteration of the homeseer google home assistant was removed. Everything was working great, lights and all, prior to this removal. I have successfully setup and added my devices to the remaining version, but nothing works. Google home responds saying "you got it", but the lights/homeseer do not actually turn on the devices as they used to. My log shows no activity regarding google home. The shorcuts which i used to run events, no longer work and I get a response "sorry i cant help you with that". Even asking "let me speak to homeseer" no longer works. Could somebody explain this to me please. thanks

Comment

Note that we had to disable the old skill when we moved to the new device actions skill. Did you try to unlink your account in the Google Home app? Then re-link from the SmartHome section?

Originally posted by npa View Post
                          Good afternoon, my google home integration has stopped working since the first iteration of the homeseer google home assistant was removed. Everything was working great, lights and all, prior to this removal. I have successfully setup and added my devices to the remaining version, but nothing works. Google home responds saying "you got it", but the lights/homeseer do not actually turn on the devices as they used to. My log shows no activity regarding google home. The shorcuts which i used to run events, no longer work and I get a response "sorry i cant help you with that". Even asking "let me speak to homeseer" no longer works. Could somebody explain this to me please. thanks

Comment

yes twice, thanks for the reply

Comment

And you see your devices in the Google Home app? If so, remove the voice command checkbox on most of your devices and just enable a couple then re-link. That will tell us if its a problem with one of your devices.

Originally posted by npa View Post
                              yes twice, thanks for the reply

Comment

I have solved the issue with the lights not working via google home. Is the ability to use shortcuts no longer available? I used to be able to say "bedtime" as a shortcut which then would translate to "tell homeseer to run event bedtime", which would then run the event. If not, how does one run events and control zwave thermostats via google home? thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X