Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors every poll of my iphones

Hi,

I keep getting this errors every 2 minutes after I upgraded tot the latest version yesterday.

mrt-06 9:15:42 PHLocation Error (UpdateUserDevice) Error with device update procedure! System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at p.i(String A_0) at o.a(g A_0, Int32 A_1)
    mrt-06 9:15:37 PHLocation Error (UpdateUserDevice) Error with device update procedure! System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at p.i(String A_0) at o.a(g A_0, Int32 A_1)
    mrt-06 9:15:32 PHLocation Error (UpdateUserDevice) Error with device update procedure! System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at p.i(String A_0) at o.a(g A_0, Int32 A_1)
    mrt-06 9:15:26 PHLocation Error (UpdateUserDevice) Error with device update procedure! System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at p.i(String A_0) at o.a(g A_0, Int32 A_1)
    Regards,

Rien du Pre
    The Netherlands
    Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Did you try a re-start of HS3?

If this doesn't help, then can you set debug level to 2, enable iCloud services, hit the force update button for one of your accounts and email me the resulting log entries.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
      Did you try a re-start of HS3?

If this doesn't help, then can you set debug level to 2, enable iCloud services, hit the force update button for one of your accounts and email me the resulting log entries.

Paul..
      Still have these error and sent you the debug logging by email
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Paul,

Any news on this issue? I see this same error very regular we are on the move. Not with every update, but often.

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Paul,

Any news on this issue? I see this same error very regular we are on the move. Not with every update, but often.

Thanks,

Wim
          I exchanged quite a few emails with Rien (last one 26th April) and I think we found the cause of the problem which for some reason appears to only affect users in the Netherlands.

Can you tell me:
          1. What version of the plug-in are you running?
          2. How many iCloud accounts do you have set up in the plug-in?
          3. How many Apple devices are registered to each account?
          4. Have you set up users/devices within the plug-in for every device within each account?

Can you also:
          Set debug level to 2
          Make sure that iCloud services are started within the plug-in.
          Click the force update button for each iCloud account you have configured.
          Email me the HS log showing the complete update procedure for each account.

Paul..

Comment

Paul,

I had 3.0.1.84 running when I posted my question. I updated the plugin to the latest version available so I could do the tracing with current info.
            I did enable the option to supress the Google messages which also occured a lot here. I then waited few days for the error to occur... it is not reporting any error anymore? I am guessing you already solved the issue in the current version?

To answer your questions:
            I have only one icloud account with three devices, of which two devices are reporting to your plugin.

I skipped the debug as that might be useless when the error not occurs anymore?

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
            X