Devices missing in Imperihome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices missing in Imperihome

Hi guys, Had a few thing disappear in Imperihome.

I've tried uninstall / reinstall the plugin. Seem to be getting this error if I try clear the cache and get imperihome to scan for devices.

ImperiHome

ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSDeviceObject.FromDevice(DeviceClass dev) at HSPI_ImperiHome.ISSCache.BuildListOfAutoGenDevices()

Any advice on a fix? Running v 3.0.0.19

edit. Sorry should add mainly 2 lights / dimmers are missing. They show up as dimmers in the the imperihome web interface but not shown in the imperihome andriod app. Have tried reload.

Cheers
    Last edited by Duc998; March 14, 2017, 08:59 PM.

I see how it can happen if you have one device which has a control/status with "Control Use = Dim" and which is not a range. The plug-in expects all dim controls to be ranges. I will fix it in the next version, in the meantime you can try to find this problematic device and assign the "Control Use" field to "Not Specified"

Comment

Tks spud,

I can see I have a "control = dim" on a few Aeotec Smart Switch 6 power points which had the LED ring around them. I dont use the LED lights anyway so disabled them in the dimmers section and that fixed it.

Thanks spud

Comment

I have some osram lights added to homeseer, but this is not showing up in imperihome.
        Only the Hue lights are showing up.
        Any thoughts

Comment

Working...
        X