X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StartiCloud Newtonsoft.Json problem

Hi,

I get this error:

(StartiCloud) Start service error for index : 0 - System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040) File name: 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' at h.d..ctor(a A_0) at p.e() WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Any suggestions how I can resolve this? Thx

Jan

Is there by any chance a copy of Newtonsoft.Json.dll in your main HS3 folder?

If so, then this is what's causing the issue. I believe its general practice for plug-ins to install their dependent files at \Bin\PluginName and this is what PHLocation does but others have also reported this issue so I suspect that some other plug-in is putting the Newtonsoft file in the main HS3 folder.

Paul..

Comment

Working...
    X