Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphic pair changes are lost on restart

Hi Ultra,
    If I change the Ultra1Wire3 graphic pairs (edit status graphics) the changes are lost when HS3 restarts. It looks like they get rebuilt.
    Not to discredit your choice of icons for the devices but I am in process of applying a uniform style of icons for all my devices (not just Ultra devices).
    Is there a way to stop this from happening? Could it be an option in the plugin?

Is this also the case for other Ultra plugins (UltraM1G3 and UltraMon3)?

Thanks, Marty.
    iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Hello Marty, please download and install Ultra1Wire3 HSPI version 3.0.5579.15955. The only time the device properties are reset is when you modify the sensor subtype from the Ultra1Wire3 device tab (which is typically done only once during initial setup). I'll be making the same change for all my other plug-ins in the coming weeks.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thank you Ultra. That works.

Once the your other plugins are done (UltraM1G, UltraMon) I can start making all the status graphics for all of my devices have one theme.

Great work.

Marty
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Working...
      X