Arming Status Wrong in 3.1.13.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arming Status Wrong in 3.1.13.6

I recently updated my Concord-4 Plugin to 3.1.13.6 and since that time, Homeseer reports that the system is armed away when I actually arm to stay. I also shows armed to stay when I actually arm away.

I think the statuses got reversed in this build.
    Last edited by kennesaw10; April 27, 2016, 04:14 PM.

Never Mind

I saw this thread, deleted the plugin then reinstalled, modified my events, and now it's OK. I just didn't see any posting about the .16 version so I thought I had discovered a new problem.

Comment

Originally posted by kennesaw10 View Post
      I recently updated my Concord-4 Plugin to 3.1.13.6 and since that time, Homeseer reports that the system is armed away when I actually arm to stay. I also shows armed to stay when I actually arm away.

I think the statuses got reversed in this build.
      Sorry about that, the code to modify the existing device isn't working for some reason. Just delete the existing Panel Control device and the PI will reinstall it for you correctly.

Z

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
        Sorry about that, the code to modify the existing device isn't working for some reason. Just delete the existing Panel Control device and the PI will reinstall it for you correctly.

Z
        Should be fixed now. The Panel Control device Arm/Stay status pairs are now "repaired" if they're not correct.

Z
        (Didn't uncomment the line calling the new function )

Comment

Working...
        X