Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No updates to device list since .83

Hi Paul,

Slowly working through a number of issues. I put in version .83 yesterday as well as go the Feb push of 7.1.1 for my android device. The updated caused EgiGeoZoneBT to stop working. Got that sorted out. Now it is sending updates again, but they are not processing in PHLocation. I turned on debug and see they are in the log (per below) but no devices are updating. Everything still shows last updated Feb 10 @ 12:03 PM. When I go into history and look at the last 12 or 24 hours, I get an error there is no history.

Let me know what you need.
    Attached Files
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Looks like it's accepting the data OK.

1. How far away from the last stored location is the location that is currently being reported?

2. What settings do you have on the PHL tab of the root EGI Tracking device? Min Dist to Move etc...

Paul..

Comment

Thanks Paul.

I am about 5 miles from the last logged location. The tab has .25, 600, 2000.

I changed the .25 to .20 and saved it. My device list updated as did the history.

I should know better than to update multiple things in a day.

Michael
      HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
      X