MyHS Premium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyHS Premium

Once you've purchased MyHS Premium, how do you upgrade your MyHS account to get the features? I got a receipt with no key or anything, and myhs account won't let me add another server to it still. I also don't see anywhere to upgrade to premium through the myhs account, it just still says that I need premium to use these features, but I've bought it through the HS Store already!

anyone know how to do this?

I've got "premium" and it seems to work. I don't remember having to go thorugh any additional steps to make it work.

I would suggest you log a help desk ticket on the HS website.
    Nicolai L

Comment

When you purchase premium there's nothing you do on your end. The changes are made on the server by HS techs. To see if your premium service is active login and mange your account and you should see differences there as in the ability to add more than one PC.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp! I have the features as of this morning. It might be nice to put something either in the help page on MyHS or in the item description in the store that it may take 24-48 hours for the features to be enabled on your account and there is nothing needed on the user's end.

Just about every premium service these days is an automated, update process and the features become immediately available, so i spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why they weren't showing up for me or if I was doing something wrong.

Comment

Susbscription require message

I also subscribed to the premium service and when I attempt to "manage" the service I get this message. At this point I only want to connect my ZEE, but will add a PC running HS3.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by clauder View Post
            I also subscribed to the premium service and when I attempt to "manage" the service I get this message. At this point I only want to connect my ZEE, but will add a PC running HS3.
            When did you purchase the upgrade?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              When did you purchase the upgrade?
              I purchased it on 17 Jun 2015 (Order # 90799). Thanks Rupp.

Comment

I purchased it on 17 Jun 2015 (Order # 90799). Thanks Rupp.
                Can you please put in a help desk request as we would need to look at your licenses and may need some information that you would not want to post to the open forums.

Comment

Can you please put in a help desk request as we would need to look at your licenses and may need some information that you would not want to post to the open forums.
                  Just added Bug 2867. Happy to provide whatever data you need. Thanks!

Comment

Just added Bug 2867. Happy to provide whatever data you need. Thanks!
                    Not Bugzilla but rather a help desk ticket.
                    http://helpdesk.homeseer.com/

Comment

maybe that bug should stand to have something added to the purchase/ upgrade process that says manual intervention is required by HST staff before premium features are available on your account. It was frustrating for me too, since just about every service is now immediately available once you subscribe and this service isn't, but doesn't tell you...

Comment

Not Bugzilla but rather a help desk ticket.
                        http://helpdesk.homeseer.com/
                        Sorry Rupp. My bad. Ticket Created: 33BD43. Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by ORNVM View Post
                          Thanks Rupp! I have the features as of this morning. It might be nice to put something either in the help page on MyHS or in the item description in the store that it may take 24-48 hours for the features to be enabled on your account and there is nothing needed on the user's end.

Just about every premium service these days is an automated, update process and the features become immediately available, so i spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out why they weren't showing up for me or if I was doing something wrong.
                          I would like to second that notion I spent quite some time trying to figure out how to tie the subscription to my account. Just submitted a Ticket - ID: 45AB8F

Comment

myHomeSeer Premium

I am having the same issue. My previous premium subscription expired and I began getting the "Subscription Required" message when I try to manage accounts. I purchased a new one year subscription (MYHSR1YR-10) 5 days ago and still get the "Subscription Required" message. I put in a trouble ticket 4 days ago and have had no response other than the automated message that they received the request for tech support.

I am a dealer and have several clients that I manage through the myHomeSeer service. Not being able to access their systems makes me and HomeSeer look bad.

How do I get this resolved?

Also, In the future it would be nice to get a warning that my subscription is about to end.

Comment

Originally posted by thshep View Post
                              I am having the same issue. My previous premium subscription expired and I began getting the "Subscription Required" message when I try to manage accounts. I purchased a new one year subscription (MYHSR1YR-10) 5 days ago and still get the "Subscription Required" message. I put in a trouble ticket 4 days ago and have had no response other than the automated message that they received the request for tech support.

I am a dealer and have several clients that I manage through the myHomeSeer service. Not being able to access their systems makes me and HomeSeer look bad.

How do I get this resolved?

Also, In the future it would be nice to get a warning that my subscription is about to end.
                              theshep, I fixed your license for you. You should be all set now!

Comment

Working...
                              X