Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete uninstall how..?

Hi.

i want to start fresh how do i do a complete uninstall to the plug-in and remove any trace of option and configuration and start from scratch..?

Thx.

smargi,

Stop the plugin and delete all JowiHue devices. Then remove the database JowiHue.db in the \data\JowiHue subdirectory. Then also delete the HSPI_JowiHue.exe from the HS3 base directory. Then you have all configuration and traces removed.

But what went wrong for you?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

1. the plug-in doesn't recognize all my hue dimmers i see some kind of error massage "Unknown button code and manufacturer" in some of hue dimmers devices and some work o.k.

2. when i use "Show percentage for dimming instead of standard values" option it delete the device icon and i can't see the status of the device.

3. the battery of the dimmer devices dosent update.

4. the hue tap is missing an icon i see only numbers.

i start moving my system from vera to homeseer and i'm still learning but i think it's a great plug-in.

thanks

Comment

Smargi,

You are using the beta version right? The dimmerswitches are having an issue with that, what you are seeing is correct, sorry for that. It will be resolved in the release candidate - and if I did it correct, automatically.
        The battery device does update - but I am unsure if you are using the Philips bridge or the raspbee/conbee gateway? The raspbee seems to be a bit slow in updating up till now.

The Hue Tap is indeed without icon, I did not implement that. The value you are seeing is the button number that you have pressed, you can set your events to that?

Seeing all these issues I think you do not need to reset the plugin as the issues will stick. I would suggest to wait for the relase candidate later this week. although this will not add icons to the tap button, but is should solve the issue with the dimmerswitch.

Thanks,
        Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hi.. again

First Thanks and yes i'm using the latest beta.

1. another thing i like to note is why if i set a couple of devices to the same room and floor and i try to soft things in the main home screen they don't group together...?

Looking forward for the next update.

Comment

smargi,

If you control the bulbs one by one, you will not see a simultanious effect. Is that what you see too? Then go to the bridge maintenance page and open the bridge information. You will find a groups list there. Here you can create a new group where you join the lights you want to control together.
            A new set of device will be created with the name of the group. You can control this device and all bulbs in that group will then respond simultanious.

Is this the answer you are looking for?

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Hi..

No my problem is not with bulbs group together inside the bridge.. my problem is with bulbs and accessories like dimmers , sensors etc... i can't group on the main HS3 home screen hue bulbs and accessories together even if they config in the plug-in to the same room and floor..

Thanks,

Comment

Ok, now I got it. No that is not possible. Grouping of the devices itself will not be possible and could also confuse the plugin if you would do that.

You could try to work around it by playing with the two location fields in de deviceutility page, or - if you use hstouch - with the designer.

Other then that I would not know

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by smargi View Post
                  2. when i use "Show percentage for dimming instead of standard values" option it delete the device icon and i can't see the status of the device.
                  Smargi,

I have checked the percentage issue here and found that for the group devices there were two issues:

1. it did not update the percentage correctly, that is why the image would disappear and the value was not shown.
                  2. When you are using a rasbee/conbee gateway, the status would not update if all lights in this group are set on, where it should have updated its status.

Both will be solved in the release candidate.

Thanks!

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Hi..

Where can i find the RC version i can't see it in homeseer plug-in menu...?

Comment

Smargi,

Like I said, somewhere this week it will be posted. I have send it to HST today, so it could be published today or tommorow. I needed to be sure it is running fine first here myself

Thanks,

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

Great thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X