www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Hardware > HomeTroller-SEL

HomeTroller-SEL Discussions related to the HomeTroller-SEL automation controller

Old September 23rd, 2017, 05:47 PM
Viewer

Help installing/controlling Aeotec Nano Dimmer

Hi All,

Brand new Homeseer user. I'm trying to install my first z-wave device to control and not having much luck. I'm currently using a Homeseer SEL-Pro with the latest version of Homeseer software.

The device I'm trying to control is an Aeotec Nano Dimmer. It is installed in a 2 wire configuration (no neutral wires in the house) and will control a single 60w incandescent light on my back porch.

Physically, I've been able to install the nano dimmer and gotten the appropriate colored lights on the device. I still can't control the external light on my porch with the physical switch, but I don't know if that's because I'm doing something incorrect in Homeseer or not.

Has anyone had any luck with installing these devices? Can anyone offer some advice?

Thanks so much!

Xyst