X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that WUN has been mentioned: In my efforts to track down my seemingly random restarts, I found a couple of items related to Internet access. One of them is the WUN upload which I have on a fairly frequent period of five seconds. I happened to catch HS with a "Too many events running" error one day just prior to crashing. There were many instances of the WUN upload occurring and were hung because the server was inaccessible. I've since added a test to this event to the effect that if the WUN server is offline, the upload is inhibited. I was up for more than 19 days since then until I decided to shut down to take the HS 2.5.0.49 upgrade today. Up to this point, I've not been able to keep HS running this long in more than a year or so.
    I wanted to be absolutely sure of this before mentioning the potential problem to Mike. During the last run, the WUN server has been unavailable several times, and I've survived.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Thanks guys, this I think explains it. I havent seen where anyone on weather xml have complained about it though. I will put a posting on it and see if I get any response back. My homeseer is still doing fine since I deactivated it.
      danielbo

Comment

Working...
      X