Update of Jowi Hue Plugin Fails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update of Jowi Hue Plugin Fails?

When I try to update Jowi Hue Plugin it says update failed? Also I noticed that on the device management screen in the last change/controls section the couch lamp (Hue) and All lights (Hue) control boxes are all blue and do not work.

Help on these issues is much appreciated !!!!!! Rick

Originally posted by Rick Bonari View Post
    When I try to update Jowi Hue Plugin it says update failed? Also I noticed that on the device management screen in the last change/controls section the couch lamp (Hue) and All lights (Hue) control boxes are all blue and do not work.

Help on these issues is much appreciated !!!!!! Rick
    I know you probably already did this but I thought I would throw it in anyway. Did you disable the plugin first before updating?

Comment

Actually I am not sure but will try that. Thanks for the suggestion....Rick

Comment

That worked by disabling plugin. Updated ok. Would I be correct in assuming when you select a color in the color picker that the device control boxes change to the same color that you select in the picker conrol box? Thanks again !!!! Rick

Comment

That worked by disabling plugin. Updated ok. Would I be correct in assuming when you select a color in the color picker that the device control boxes change to the same color that you select in the picker conrol box? Thanks again !!!! Rick
          I actually click on the link in blue for Hue and in the graphics tab I change it from a slider to a drop down and pick the color from it.

Comment

Yes, but what I am asking is that whatever color you choose the control box changes to same color. Would this be correct? Thanks much...Rick

Comment

Yes, but what I am asking is that whatever color you choose the control box changes to same color. Would this be correct? Thanks much...Rick
              I think I remember it doing that but I don't have a color bulb at the moment that allows me to change to the color picker. Maybe someone else that has a color bulb that you can change can weigh in.

Comment

Rick,

The plugin will send the commands to set the color to the selected color. But it is depending on the brand/type of light if it can show 100% exactly the same color. If you use a IKEA color bulb, colors can differ quite a lot, Philips is getting close if you have the E27 versions.

It gets close to the same colors, but there will be diferences too.

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
                X