HS3 On PI3, CM11a timeout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 On PI3, CM11a timeout?

Commands don't seem to be making it to the power line.

May-21 10:05:19 PM X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55
    May-21 10:05:17 PM X10 WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting
    May-21 10:05:14 PM X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0
    May-21 10:05:14 PM X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: D9
    May-21 10:05:14 PM X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 6 D3 Size: 2
    May-21 10:05:14 PM X10 DEBUG CM11A Got ack of: 55
    May-21 10:05:14 PM X10 DEBUG CM11A Checksum OK, sending 0
    May-21 10:05:14 PM X10 DEBUG CM11A Got checksum: DA
    May-21 10:05:14 PM X10 DEBUG CM11A Sending: 4 D6 Size: 2

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Your log entries look normal. The "Got ack of: 55" indicates that the data was successfully sent by the CM11a. The "WARNING CM11A Possible no response to send data, still waiting" indicates that the CM11a is having trouble sending that part of the command on the line and this is typically due to noise on the power line.

Please be sure to install the latest beta version of the plugin and enable 'Developer Mode' on the plugins page before enabling the new version. This will provide additional plugin/CM11a info in the log. The beta versions can be found here: https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=185551
    Best regards,
    -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
    Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

To confirm, the Linux version should be installed on the Raspberry Pi 3, and the beta test version is not available via the Interfaces and Add-ons presented on the the web interface.

Yes?

Thanks.

Comment

For the CM11a hardware you will need to install "X10 Plugin (CM11a/Ti-103, Windows & Linux)", which is currently version 3.0.0.46. Do not install the "CM15a (Linux Only)" plugin as this is for the CM15a X10 hardware.

Correct, you cannot install beta versions from the HS user interface, you must download, unzip and copy the .exe file into your HS directory.
        Best regards,
        -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
        Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

This is more Linux command line stuff than I want to deal with. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by trcobb View Post
            This is more Linux command line stuff than I want to deal with. Thanks anyway.
            What OS platform are you using with HS3

Comment

Raspberry Pi 3 now. Forced migration from my venerable HS2/XP box.

Comment

Working...
              X