X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remeber the action name but the one that triggers scripts with values from HSTouch text boxes can also do this. Instead of putting the script name in the script name field, you just put in your HS action to perform. Just leave the other fields of the action blank.

I use it to execute scripts without having a textbox with the value to pass. For example I put "&hs.runex("ScriptName.vb","Method","Value") in the field where the script name normally goes.

EDIT: This method is actually covered in the link posted by Rupp.

Comment

Using List Boxes with HomeSeer Data

Enhance the conectivity between HS and HST when a device is tied to a list box in HST. Currently when setup per the sticky below a list box in HST tied to a HS device will track each other correctly. What dos not work is adding or deleting list entries in the HS device does not update the HST client list, you must reload HST client to get the list change.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=134702

Comment

Originally posted by zimmer62 View Post
        I'd like to add to this list, but not all my ideas are in the same place right now, so I'll just list a few and come back this.

• Import a screen from another project

I made a VBSscript tool to import/export a Screen
        from a projectfile.
        See : http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=144344

Comment

Tool to scale Screens is there

Originally posted by tpchristian View Post
          • Ability to scale screens

I spent quite a few hour working on the iTouch interface. These are what I use around the house. I also want to use this interface on my WM6.5 Touch Pro 2. The physical form factor of the screen on this two is a little different, but there is a huge difference in the resolution 240x320 vs 480x800. I would like the ability for HSTouch to scale/stretch the whole screen to max resolution.

I made a VBSscript that can scale all elements in a projectfile to a different resolution.
          See: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=144344
          Last edited by Hammy; October 30, 2010, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Tool to copy Screens is there

Originally posted by Adidas4275 View Post
            My short list:

the ability to copy screens from one project to another

See the VBSscript I made for this in:
            http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=144344

Comment

intercom?

This may be a bit out there, but a way for clients to use the mic and speaker like an intercom. Might be out there, but it would be cool. I would have a touch screen in every room.

Comment

home-brewable gesture recognition?

Ideally, we could have gesture recognition on the iPhone client such that I could assign specific HomeSeer actions or events to certain gestures, but as a programmer, I know that's really, really difficult.

Knowing that this wasn't possible currently, I decided I'd try to make my own homebrew gesture recognition. I thought making a 5x5 matrix of buttons, each of which were attached to a dummy value in HS, then I'd be able to perform gestures on the screen, and as my finger moved across the screen, it would turn on the values of the buttons my finger touched. Then I could make decisions on which actions to run based on which buttons were pressed down. Just a thought...something to try out for fun...

But alas, even that is not possible, for the moment I touch a button, leave my finger on the screen, and move my finger away from that button to another button, the original button remains pressed and the second remains unpressed. HSTouch's iPhone client appears to only register the first touch on a screen, no matter where drag your finger afterwards.

So here is my enhancement request... I don't need full gesture recognition (although that would be awesome... there are some pretty cool algorithms out there). All I'm asking for is the ability to activate multiple buttons with a single finger-press-and-drag.

Comment

With the gestures.. I'd really like to take advantage of sliding between screens the same way the iphone homeseer does.

Dunno if that'll happen, but at least we can ask for it.

Gestures would really handy to apply to actions / sliders as well as screens and items...

Example: Two fingers sliding up or down is mapped to a light in that room, to bright or dim...

Three fingers sliding up or down is mapped to the volume control.

Pinch zooming on a canvas would be sweet... having a canvas larger than the screen. A perfect use of this would be a floorplan of a house... If you zoom into a room, you can more easily click the buttons in that room.. pan to the next room, or zoom out etc to see the whole house.
                  Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Anymore on speaker control? I would like to be able to turn it on (mute) and off (unmute) and change the volume.

Comment

It would be nice to be able to status track a device to the alpha level of an element, whilst I know you can control the alpha level with a slider, theres no way to update the alpha level with the current value of the device (if its controlled outside of the slider, or you just want to represent something else)...that is unless i'm missing it.

Comment

Comment

Is there a way to cruise through the HS log via an ITouch? I remember talk a while back about it but haven't seen anything about it for a while. Or a list of CID numbers woud be very heplful.
                          Thanks

Comment

HS Touch Enhancement Requests
                            • Capability to association HS action (like a button) to a screen load. This would allow initialization of screen or HS entities based on a HSTouch client context.
                            • Ability to pass [Identification] Name for a button rather than the button's [Appearance] Text value when calling a script.
                            Thanks,
                            Greg

Comment

My simple little thing is that it would be nice to allow the hstouch client to be minimized to the system tray. In one my my scenario's i would have hstouch client running on my work PC as more of an alarm, i am not so fussed about having light and so forth control, but want to know if the alarm is triggered. So i would have it start minimized to the system tray, and then when my alarm is triggered my screen at work would have a pop-up message / screen saying which alarm was triggered, and showing a picture from one of the cam's etc. It is a little bit of a pain having it minimized in the taskbar, to have it in system tray would be much better.

Also having it be able to open a screen and display that opened screen / message on top would be great to be a feature inbuilt, rather than having the screen minimized, another screen opening minimized and having to run a vbscript etc.
                              HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Travisdh

Did you see my post here?
                                http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=143177

Greig.

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
                                My simple little thing is that it would be nice to allow the hstouch client to be minimized to the system tray. In one my my scenario's i would have hstouch client running on my work PC as more of an alarm, i am not so fussed about having light and so forth control, but want to know if the alarm is triggered. So i would have it start minimized to the system tray, and then when my alarm is triggered my screen at work would have a pop-up message / screen saying which alarm was triggered, and showing a picture from one of the cam's etc. It is a little bit of a pain having it minimized in the taskbar, to have it in system tray would be much better.

Also having it be able to open a screen and display that opened screen / message on top would be great to be a feature inbuilt, rather than having the screen minimized, another screen opening minimized and having to run a vbscript etc.
                                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                                X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
                                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                                Scripts =
                                Various

Comment

Working...
                                X