Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still yet to debug the speaker proxy issue (but will do that over the weekend). That said I have come across a few more issues (might just be my system).

My log is filled with these:

<table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left">Jan-29 2:44:03 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Warning </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Cannot access remote plugin SqueezeBox </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-29 2:43:33 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Warning </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Cannot access remote plugin SqueezeBox </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-29 2:43:02 PM </td><td class="LogPri0" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType0" colspan="3" align="left"> Warning </td><td class="LogEntry0" colspan="8" align="left"> Cannot access remote plugin SqueezeBox </td></tr> </tbody></table> <table class="log_table_row" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" colspan="1" style=" white-space: nowrap;" align="left"> Jan-29 2:42:32 PM </td><td class="LogPri1" colspan="1" align="left"> </td><td class="LogType1" colspan="3" align="left"> Warning </td><td class="LogEntry1" colspan="8" align="left"> Cannot access remote plugin SqueezeBox </td></tr></tbody></table>

and the Interfaces tab reports:

<table class="full_width_table"><tbody><tr><td class="tablecell" style="white-space:nowrap;">SqueezeBox</td><td class="tablecell"><table> <tbody><tr> <td align="left"> <input id="Uninstall_8_ID598385" name="Uninstall_8" title="Uninstall this plug-In" src="http://192.168.46.7/images/HomeSeer/ui/Delete.png" type="image"> </td><td align="left">Player_000c29b3b0ff</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td><td class="tablecell" align="center">Enabled</td><td class="tablecell" align="center">N/A</td><td class="tablecell" align="center">3.1.0.3</td><td class="tablecell" align="center">N/A</td><td class="tablecell" align="center">N/A</td><td class="tablecell" style="color:Red;" align="center">CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected.</td> </tr><tr> <td class="tablecell" style="white-space:nowrap;">SqueezeBox</td><td class="tablecell"><table> <tbody><tr> <td align="left"> <input id="Uninstall_8_ID598385" name="Uninstall_8" title="Uninstall this plug-In" src="http://192.168.46.7/images/HomeSeer/ui/Delete.png" type="image"> </td><td align="left">Player_004518fd53c9</td> </tr> </tbody></table></td><td class="tablecell" align="center">Enabled</td><td class="tablecell" align="center">N/A</td><td class="tablecell" align="center">3.1.0.3</td><td class="tablecell" align="center">N/A</td><td class="tablecell" align="center">N/A</td><td class="tablecell" style="color:Red;" align="center">CRITICAL: Plugin has disconnected.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Jan-29 2:48:16 PM Error Getting web page from plugin page squeezebox_status:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-29 2:48:05 PM Warning Cannot access remote plugin SqueezeBox
    Jan-29 2:48:05 PM Warning Plugin SqueezeBox is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.

So the first question is how can I fix this issue, I know some of the clients do connect and disconnect a bit (which i don't mind) but I would be keen to stop the log being bombarded as I am getting hundreds of these messages .

There is also no firewall on etc, and the plugin does seem to be able to connect to the LMS server.
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

I see the same issue now and then too. Don't know where it comes from, but seems to start after updates of other plugins etc. For me switching the plugin off and on solves the issue?

I think HST has to review the update process for plugins as it looks it is not 100% proof yet.

Regards,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

For the installation issues you mention, check the Bugzilla #1448 I created for I believe similar issues. If you have additional details/stack traces/screenshots it might be helpful to HomeSeer.

Comment

Originally posted by travisdh View Post
          So in the settings page (of HS itself) I have no default speaker client set (e.g. left blank), and in the Squeezebox plugin itself I have the speaker client set to LMS.

Interestingly if I call a speak message through an event (with no speaker client specified in advanced settings) it does do the TTS to all clients, however if I use hs.speak("This is a test") as is then it does not speak to all clients (including the LMS).
          EDITS: Removing initial post.... Actually was able to reproduce it using some scripting command. I will fix it next version. The issue is that the scripting API specifies all players if non provided differently than in when no client is specified in an event.

Comment

Philippe,

Installed 3.1.0.3 a week ago. Everything worked just find, but I do not see device grouping being active. Or did I have to remove all devices again?

Also, I see an update to 3.1.05 in the list. What has changed?

Regards,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              Philippe,

Installed 3.1.0.3 a week ago. Everything worked just find, but I do not see device grouping being active. Or did I have to remove all devices again?

Also, I see an update to 3.1.05 in the list. What has changed?

Regards,

Wim
              Hello Wim,

The latest version 3.1.0.5 (3.1.0.4 was never in the updater) was uploaded this morning. I updated the first dialog of this thread with the changes a few minutes.

To get device grouping to work you will need to delete and re-create the devices. Once devices are created, I try not to touch them (so that you can change names, different icons if really desired, etc) besides changing the value (and string in very few cases).

Regards,

Comment

So in the settings page (of HS itself) I have no default speaker client set (e.g. left blank), and in the Squeezebox plugin itself I have the speaker client set to LMS.

Interestingly if I call a speak message through an event (with no speaker client specified in advanced settings) it does do the TTS to all clients, however if I use hs.speak("This is a test") as is then it does not speak to all clients (including the LMS).
                This should be resolved with 3.1.0.5 uploaded earlier today. Give it a try.

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble getting the update installed, when I tried to install it my homeseer system errored as per the below message, then crashed:

PHP Code:
                  11/02/2014 10:54:46 AM
                  Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                  HomeSeer version3.0.0.55
                  Source
                  Scheduler
                  Target
                  Void InitSingleIOPlugin(System.StringSystem.String)
                  Stack trace

at Scheduler.clsHSPI.InitSingleIOPlugin(String PlugNameString InstanceName)

at A.cfa0c175bbbe8b3f641749e50d5de5c9c.cf62203fbe33ebe16b6cb35a44cafaba4()

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContextContextCallback callbackObject stateBoolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContextContextCallback callbackObject stateBoolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContextContextCallback callbackObject state)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Please specify what you were doing at the time of this error
                  HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble getting the update installed, when I tried to install it my homeseer system errored as per the below message, then crashed:

PHP Code:
                    11/02/2014 10:54:46 AM
                    Object reference not set to an instance of an object
                    HomeSeer version3.0.0.55
                    Source
                    Scheduler
                    Target
                    Void InitSingleIOPlugin(System.StringSystem.String)
                    Stack trace

at Scheduler.clsHSPI.InitSingleIOPlugin(String PlugNameString InstanceName)

at A.cfa0c175bbbe8b3f641749e50d5de5c9c.cf62203fbe33ebe16b6cb35a44cafaba4()

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContextContextCallback callbackObject stateBoolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContextContextCallback callbackObject stateBoolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContextContextCallback callbackObject state)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Please specify what you were doing at the time of this error
                    I have not seen this problem or encountered it when I tested the package I sent for the updater. Will try to see if I can reproduce it plus check the package that was added to the updater. UPDATE: I just tried it from the updater and worked fine. I had to disable the plugin before the update (see earlier dialog about updates and related bugzilla). Check the hspi_squeezebox.exe in the HS3 folder to see if it is really V3.1.0.5. if not try to delete it and update again. The plugin also requires HS3 .55 (or later), but it should tell you when you install it.
                    Last edited by pcp; February 11, 2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

I didn't have any luck, had to delete the exe file and then installed the plugin and it worked fine after that.

Comment

Philippe,

In the plugins page you see every device that was in the network with squeezebox functionality. In my family we have several Iphones with Ipeng in use. Every now and then I give them access to my network and they can then search the library and choose the music they like to play.

At the end an extra player is visible in the plugins window. I expected I could use the red cross next to the device to remove it from the list.
                        But instead I am seeing a page with html codes and the device is still there if I return to the plugin page.
                        Is there a way to clean the unused players?

Regards,

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

SqueezeBox plugin V3.0.0 Beta for HS3

The plugin is setup as a HS3 multiple interface single instance, and for each player you see an instance in the plugin page as a child of the primary process. There is no way currently to disable specific players. Would you want specific players to be completely ignored from the plugin (i.e no HSTouch - when supported - , triggers when alarm goes off, etc...)? The red X is something coming from HS3 and not sure if I can disable/hide it or use it. I have to look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                            The plugin is setup as a HS3 multiple interface single instance, and for each player you see an instance in the plugin page as a child of the primary process. There is no way currently to disable specific players. Would you want specific players to be completely ignored from the plugin (i.e no HSTouch - when supported - , triggers when alarm goes off, etc...)? The red X is something coming from HS3 and not sure if I can disable/hide it or use it. I have to look into it.
                            Philippe,

I would like to be abletoremove those devices once in a while. Those devices could be 'old' squeezeboxes I am not using anymore or indeed devices from visitors who have been playing around in the house. I do not need to to see them once they are gone. Especially a replaced phone should not linger there as it replaced every year or so. If I am using the system for a few years more, those would really polute the view?

Regards,

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

I can't seem to get TTS to work with my Squeezebox Radios.

Here's my HS3 Configuration :
                              HS3 Speaker Clients setting : default (network port 10401, default cients blank)

SqueezeBos HS3 Plugin Speak Proxy Settings :
                              Enable Speak Proxy and Primary Speak Proxy : Both checked
                              Speak Proxy Mode : Normal
                              Speaker Client : LMS
                              TTS as MP3 : checked

Device Management :
                              Player 1 Power : Powered On
                              Player 1 Status : Stopped
                              Player 1 Speech Volume : 75%
                              Speak Proxy Mode : Normal
                              Speak Proxy Count : 0

I try to run this script command :
                              &hs.speak("Hello world where oh where oh where are you why don't you speak?", False, "LMS:Player 1")

And this is what I see in the logs (NOTE : player name removed for privacy):
                              Code:
                              Feb-25 1:22:56 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Exiting speechTimer_Elapsed   

Feb-25 1:22:56 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Exiting SpeakOutNextInQueue. New status: stopped. PendingSpeechTrackEnd: False   

Feb-25 1:22:56 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    StopSpeechTimer.   

Feb-25 1:22:56 AM         SqueezeBox (Player_<redact>) Debug    Kitchen - SpeakerClientDisable   

Feb-25 1:22:56 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering DisableSpeaking   

Feb-25 1:22:56 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakOutNextInQueue - Stopped.   

Feb-25 1:22:56 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering SpeakOutNextInQueue. Status: stopping. PendingSpeechTrackEnd: False   

Feb-25 1:22:56 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering speechTimer_Elapsed   

Feb-25 1:22:55 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Exiting speechTimer_Elapsed   

Feb-25 1:22:55 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Exiting SpeakOutNextInQueue. New status: stopping. PendingSpeechTrackEnd: False   

Feb-25 1:22:55 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    StartSpeechTimer. Duration: 0:1:0 (1000)   

Feb-25 1:22:55 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakOutNextInQueue - Stopping.   

Feb-25 1:22:55 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakOutNextInQueue - Deleting TTS URLs.   

Feb-25 1:22:55 AM         SqueezeBox (Player_<redact>) Debug    Kitchen - SpeakerClientSpeakRemoveURL. Play index: 0   

Feb-25 1:22:55 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering SpeakOutNextInQueue. Status: started. PendingSpeechTrackEnd: False   

Feb-25 1:22:54 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering speechTimer_Elapsed   

Feb-25 1:22:53 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    StartSpeechTimer. Duration: 0:1:0 (1000)   

Feb-25 1:22:53 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    StartSpeechTimerForTTSTrackEnd. From: Kitchen. SpeakerSpeechEndPending: False Extra duration: 0:1:0 (1000)   

Feb-25 1:22:53 AM         SqueezeBox (Player_<redact>) Debug    Kitchen - SpeakerClientSpeakCheckIfDone. PendingSpeechTrackEnd: True   

Feb-25 1:22:48 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Exiting speechTimer_Elapsed   

Feb-25 1:22:48 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Exiting SpeakOutNextInQueue. New status: started. PendingSpeechTrackEnd: True   

Feb-25 1:22:48 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    StartSpeechTimer. Duration: 1:1:0 (61000)   

Feb-25 1:22:48 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering SpeakProxyUpdateDevices   

Feb-25 1:22:48 AM         TTS    Speak: (LMS:Player 1):Hello world where oh where oh where are you why don't you speak?   

Feb-25 1:22:48 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakOutNextInQueue - Started Speech: <redact> playlist index 0   

Feb-25 1:22:48 AM         SqueezeBox (Player_<redact>) Debug    Kitchen - SpeakerClientSpeakStart. Play index: 0   

Feb-25 1:22:48 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakToFile(). Call Duration=00:00:00.7499700   

Feb-25 1:22:48 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakToFile mp3 start. cmd: E:\HomeSeer3\lame.exe args: --silent "E:\HomeSeer3\html\SqueezeBox\SpeakIn_6.wav" "E:\HomeSeer3\html\SqueezeBox\SpeakIn_6.mp3"   

Feb-25 1:22:47 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakToFile. WAV: E:\HomeSeer3\html\SqueezeBox\SpeakIn_6.wav MP3: E:\HomeSeer3\html\SqueezeBox\SpeakIn_6.mp3 Text: Hello world where oh where oh where are you why don't you speak? IsFile: False FileExists: False   

Feb-25 1:22:47 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakOutNextInQueue - Added URLs: <redact> playlist add [url]http://192.168.0.100:81/SqueezeBox/SpeakIn_6.mp3[/url]   

Feb-25 1:22:47 AM         SqueezeBox (Player_<redact>) Debug    Kitchen - SpeakerClientSpeakAddURL. URL: [url]http://192.168.0.100:81/SqueezeBox/SpeakIn_6.mp3[/url] Play index: 0   

Feb-25 1:22:47 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakOutNextInQueue - SpeakProxy. Remaining Queue Length: 0 SpeakerClient: LMS Host: LMS:Player 1 Text: Hello world where oh where oh where are you why don't you speak?   

Feb-25 1:22:47 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering SpeakOutNextInQueue. Status: starting. PendingSpeechTrackEnd: False   

Feb-25 1:22:47 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering speechTimer_Elapsed   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Exiting speechTimer_Elapsed   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Exiting SpeakOutNextInQueue. New status: starting. PendingSpeechTrackEnd: False   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    StartSpeechTimer. Duration: 0:1:0 (1000)   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox (Player_<redact>) Debug    Kitchen - SpeakerClientEnable. speakVolume: 75   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering EnableSpeaking, Client: LMS:Player 1   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    SpeakOutNextInQueue - Starting. Queue Length: 1 SpeechAudioEnabled: False SpeakerClient: LMS Speak Host: LMS:Player 1   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering SpeakOutNextInQueue. Status: stopped. PendingSpeechTrackEnd: False   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering speechTimer_Elapsed   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Exiting SpeakIn. Queue Length: 1   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    StartSpeechTimer. Duration: 0:0:4 (4)   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering SpeakProxyUpdateDevices   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         SqueezeBox Debug    Entering SpeakIn host: LMS:Player 1, device: 100, Text: Hello world where oh where oh where are you why don't you speak? , Enabled: True   

Feb-25 1:22:46 AM         System    Control Panel Immediate Script: &hs.speak("Hello world where oh where oh where are you why don't you speak?", False, "LMS:Player 1")

What am I doing wrong?

Comment

SqueezeBox plugin V3.0.0 Beta for HS3

Is it specific to the radio player?

Comment

Working...
                                X