Help with new HS-WX200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with new HS-WX200

Came back from vacation and lights on switch don't work. Paddle operations ok.
    When I trigger events I had set up lights don't react. Out of a couple of dozen tries to turn on a light it only worked once. And that one doesn't work when tried again. Anyone have any idea what may be wrong?
    It was working when we left home 2 weeks ago and now none of the lights works.

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
    Came back from vacation and lights on switch don't work. Paddle operations ok.
    When I trigger events I had set up lights don't react. Out of a couple of dozen tries to turn on a light it only worked once. And that one doesn't work when tried again. Anyone have any idea what may be wrong?
    It was working when we left home 2 weeks ago and now none of the lights works.
    It might have been stuck in a bad state from noise or power fluctuations on the line. Try power cycling it. If it is a dimmer, you can use the air gap switch on the device. If it is a switch, turn the breaker off for 30 seconds, then see if it starts working.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      It might have been stuck in a bad state from noise or power fluctuations on the line. Try power cycling it. If it is a dimmer, you can use the air gap switch on the device. If it is a switch, turn the breaker off for 30 seconds, then see if it starts working.
      Pulled the air gap sw out and checked that the light didn't come on with the paddle. Pushed it back in so light works but indicators still don't do anything. Switch is barely a month old.

Comment

Sounds like the switch has gone bad. I'd recommend putting in a help desk request at support@homeseer.com.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Sent the switch back and then thought I should have removed it from the z-wave controller. Now that it's gone, how do I delete the node?
          Thanx

Comment

Go to the root device>zwave>remove bad node. Then go into zwave controller>actions>import node info from controller to make sure it's gone.

Comment

OK. Will do that. Thanx!!

Comment

Please Help

Got back from vacation and nothing worked on switch except load control
                Per previous messages I returned switch. Today I got new switch and it doesn't work either. It controls the load, and via HS3 I can control load. But multiple taps function and status lights do not work. These are all via events which worked at one time. Here is set up of one event:
                Manually triggered, then":
                Z-Wave Actions
                HS-WX200 Actions
                Device Z-Wave HomeSeer HS Wd200+ Dimmer
                Set HS-WX2-- Action
                Set Sstatus Mode LED Color
                Led # 7
                LED COlor Red
                Blink Yes

What am I doing wrong? I had the previous switch working. What could I be doing wrong?
                Thanx!!

Comment

Got the multi-tap function working. But still can't get any status lights to go on.
                  Thought disabling and enabling status mode might help. When doing that get message saying
                  "Exception sending configuration data to HS-WD200+ Dimmer: Object reference nt set to an instance of an object."
                  But it still seems to change the staus mode properly. The lights are white and indicate dim status of load
                  when status mode is disabled. When enabled, the white lights only indicate load status when pressing the
                  switch. I think this is normal.
                  Please, can anyone see what I'm doing wrong? I can't believe one switch died after working and the replacement doesn't
                  work either. Just doesn't seem likely.

Comment

Additional Info

Current Date/Time: 6/29/2018 11:30:48 AM
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.425
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium - Work Station
                    System Uptime: 0 Days 11 Hours 55 Minutes 6 Seconds
                    IP Address: 192.168.1.101
                    Number of Devices: 157
                    Number of Events: 114
                    Available Threads: 400
                    HSTouch Enabled: True
                    Event Threads: 2
                    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                    Device Exec Queue: 0
                    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                    Email Send Queue: 0