This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by virtualadam View Post
    Hi, Where can I find this setting? I tried looking in the EnvisaLinkAdemco.ini file, but it's empty? If this help with the issue I wonder if this could be added as a configuration item in a future version...until the vendor resolves the root cause....
    the EnvisaLinkAdemco.ini file (located in Config folder) should not be empty, you should see in this file at least the host and password for your envisalink, and the number of zones you have chosen.

in the panel section you can add this setting:
    Code:
    poll_zone_state_interval=30
    what problem do you still experience with the latest version of the plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      Pete,
      Could you get me the debug logs when this happens?
      One thing that may make this happen more frequently is having several open zones at the same time. Could you try to open several zones (at least 3 or 4), see if the problem occurs, and send me the logs.

If I'm right this is something I can try to fix.
      I do know it occurs when multiple zones are open at the same time, I have seen that before. I won't be able to test this and pull debug logs until later in the week since I am out of town on business but I will do that when I return.

--Pete

Comment

quick update: I got an answer from Envisacor:

I explained them the problems we have and they are going to look at them, so there is hope!
        Spud,
        I find it hard to believe there were no beta testers, and "little demand for Ademco panels" WOW.....

I think we need to have everyone stress test your plugin and you can feed the issues back to Envisacor. Maybe you can send an email to everyone using your plugin asking for feedback of issues......

--Pete

Comment

I have an event which sets the partition to "Arm Away" although the system seems to set to Armed Stay mode instead?

Jun-13 10:33:33 AM EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Partition 1 status change: ArmedInStayMode
          Jun-13 10:32:34 AM EnvisaLinkAdemco INFO Partition 1 status change: ExitDelayInProgress
          Jun-13 10:32:32 AM Device Control Device: EnvisaLinkAdemco Partition 1 to Arm Away (-1001)

Side Note: I'm running v3.0.0.11

thanks

Comment

could you set the log level to Debug, and recapture the problem?

does it work better if you Arm Away from the device management screen?

Comment

could you set the log level to Debug, and recapture the problem?

does it work better if you Arm Away from the device management screen?
              Hi, It seems when I manually (or by event) try to trigger ANY arm mode (e.g. Armed Away, Armed Instant, Armed Maximum), it always sets the system to Armed Away?

Attached are the logs when setting the armed mode for each type. I have the logs at INFO level for all tests, except for one which has DEBUG level.

Please let me know if you need anything else...

thanks again
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi, It seems when I manually (or by event) try to trigger ANY arm mode (e.g. Armed Away, Armed Instant, Armed Maximum), it always sets the system to Armed Away?

Attached are the logs when setting the armed mode for each type. I have the logs at INFO level for all tests, except for one which has DEBUG level.

Please let me know if you need anything else...

thanks again
                Your log at debug level shows that when you arm in away mode a VirtualKeypadUpdate message is sent with the message
                Code:
                ARMED ***AWAY*** 
                You may exit now
                Then one minute later (after the exit delay I guess) another one is sent with the message:
                Code:
                ARMED ***STAY***
                Those messages are what is supposed to be sent to your real keypad, so what do you see on your keypad after the exit delay has ended?

Comment

Your log at debug level shows that when you arm in away mode a VirtualKeypadUpdate message is sent with the message
                  Code:
                  ARMED ***AWAY*** 
                  You may exit now
                  Then one minute later (after the exit delay I guess) another one is sent with the message:
                  Code:
                  ARMED ***STAY***
                  Those messages are what is supposed to be sent to your real keypad, so what do you see on your keypad after the exit delay has ended?
                  Hi, thanks for the tips. So it seems that all the "Away" type modes will always go to Armed Stay unless one of the Entry/Exit zones is triggered during the exit timer. Makes sense to prevent triggering an alarm if people haven't left the house. Although this prevents someone from Arming Away remotely (even using the Eyez-on web app).

I'm hoping there is a setting on the panel that will change this behavior, I'll have to check the documentation. If anyone know if there is a setting, please post...

thanks

Comment

Hi, thanks for the tips. So it seems that all the "Away" type modes will always go to Armed Stay unless one of the Entry/Exit zones is triggered during the exit timer. Makes sense to prevent triggering an alarm if people haven't left the house. Although this prevents someone from Arming Away remotely (even using the Eyez-on web app).

I'm hoping there is a setting on the panel that will change this behavior, I'll have to check the documentation. If anyone know if there is a setting, please post...

thanks
                    Found the setting, all good....

*84 Auto-Stay Arm
                    0 = no; 1 = partition 1 only; 2 = part. 2 only; 3 = both parts. If enabled, the system will automatically change AWAY mode to STAY mode if the entry/exit door is not opened and closed within the exit delay time after a user arms in AWAY mode from a wired keypad (non-RF device). An Opening report followed by an Armed Stay report is sent to the Central Station. If the door is opened and closed within the exit delay period, the system remains in AWAY mode. Any RF device that arms the system AWAY overrides this feature and the system remains armed AWAY.

Comment

Contemporary Icons

Hey Spud,

Things have been running more or less just fine here, I do have some disconnects and reconnects on occasion but things seem ok.

I'm wondering how we can use the new "contemporary" icons HS has come up with as an option in v3.0.0.187. I did go into each child device and edit the status graphic for each type of event but apon a HS3 reboot they all revert back to the initial plugin install settings. I particularly liked the partition, door open, and alarm status icons, all great visual indicators that stand out.

Is there something we can set in the config file or select as an option in a future version you can drum up?

Keep up the good work......

Thanks,
                      Pete

Comment

Originally posted by PCK View Post
                        Hey Spud,

Things have been running more or less just fine here, I do have some disconnects and reconnects on occasion but things seem ok.

I'm wondering how we can use the new "contemporary" icons HS has come up with as an option in v3.0.0.187. I did go into each child device and edit the status graphic for each type of event but apon a HS3 reboot they all revert back to the initial plugin install settings. I particularly liked the partition, door open, and alarm status icons, all great visual indicators that stand out.

Is there something we can set in the config file or select as an option in a future version you can drum up?

Keep up the good work......

Thanks,
                        Pete
                        I haven't upgraded to the HS3 version with contemporary icons yet, but if I change a device status graphic for a zone or partition, the new graphic sticks across restart.
                        Once devices are created, the plugin does not modify them unless it can't find them in which case it recreate them.

Can you double check?

Comment

I haven't upgraded to the HS3 version with contemporary icons yet, but if I change a device status graphic for a zone or partition, the new graphic sticks across restart.
                          Once devices are created, the plugin does not modify them unless it can't find them in which case it recreate them.

Can you double check?
                          You are correct, the changed status graphic does stay. I must have upgraded versions from .12 to .17 then noticed the icon had changed and must have thought it was due to the restart of the plugin and not the upgrade which brings up the question for you to verify for me that the icons do in fact get "reloaded" to defaults whenever the plugin gets upgraded.

Obviously not a hot item but something to think about on your next version release......

--Pete

Comment

3.0.0.18 installed and running. so far so good. I can see 128 of 250 zones.
                            More testing to come.

Comment

from HS I can see 128 zones. Still have to try customizing and such testing.

I did try checking zones from the HSTouch on my cellphone, it see 128 zones as well.

so far the Beta Firmware and the plug-in are playing nice with each other.

Comment

I've tried updating the .26 5 times... even rebooted Homeseer. "Install/Update of package EnvisaLinkAdemco failed."

Log
                                Installation of package EnvisaLinkAdemco failed. The installation file 'EnvisaLinkAdemco_3-0-0-25.zip' does not exist. Please retry download.

Finally figured out inside override file zip name is wrong. ... easy miss, no biggie except that the way HS installs out-of-band plugins is pure amateur hour! If they'd do it right it would be nearly mistake proof. Arg
                                Last edited by Ltek; July 14, 2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X